So, there's a mod, called super gunt 64

So, there's a mod, called super gunt 64

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tuxloves.me/posts/gunt/
youtube.com/watch?v=0WrIAZpjEH8&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GAWSH DARN U JERSH MUN AND UR BROKE DICK FARMS, YEW DONT HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A REEL RALPHAMALE!!

Kiwifags still seething that he broke the lolcow story of the century huh

Ralph will soon dethrone chris as the GOAT lolcow so I don't think they mind all that much.

Still a fun mod

>HHHHHRHRRRRRNNNGGG.
>It's Nawt truueee

I think it's there as well

QRD?

WHAT A BRAVE STANCE YOU TOOK AYDEN

tuxloves.me/posts/gunt/
Here's a link to the mod

Please tell me they replaced the stars with maker's mark and the coins with pills.

GATOR

The coins are burgers and the stars are Kiwifarms logos.

washed up obese alcoholic e-celeb confined to a shitty streaming page because he got banned from every other site went full retard, so ex-fans made a mario 64 mod mocking him

That'll work too. I see from the gameplay they incorporated the forum into the plot.

Josh is the king bomb in the first level

Ethan Ralph
It's Me Gator

He's also the whomps. Very high quality mod. Mario 64 is great for antics with all the soundbytes used. It's like Doom.

PPP won

>QRD?
It's a fucking rabbit hole alright.
youtube.com/watch?v=0WrIAZpjEH8&t=0s

Attached: dXKJJCz.png (420x420, 116.45K)

>He's getting on a plane with an orbital bone fracture
This is going to be good.

same energy

Attached: 384px-Thurgo.png (384x599, 115.73K)

His plane got delayed till tomorrow. It's like a sign from God telling him not to do it but he's going to do it anyway.

This the guy who likes the pies?

OH FAWK BUDDY HE GOT ABSOUTELY FELTED THERE

I never thought I would see a man be proud to be a deadbeat dad. And the people he was onstream with were acting like he's min-maxing his offspring with girls who are 18 but in reality it's because anybody older would recognize him for the fat retard deadbeat he is.

Story of his life, eh? I liked how in mod they changed portraits to IRL photos

yup

Fat retard goes halfway across the world to spite an ex friend who is ethnically Portuguese (even though said friend's family is from the Azores, brags about being able to get cocaine and 14 year old hookers and promptly gets the shit kicked out of him by the locals.
Everyone even remotely connected him had a field day laughing at him.

Even rabbits are laughing at him