Aloy is beautiful :)

Aloy is beautiful :)

Attached: 21-B724-FE-80-CA-41-D7-A6-FC-9514782-DDCC7.jpg (2160x1217, 1.9M)

Beautiful and lesbian, and made to experience the many orgasms that come with it.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-17 at 22-45-55 A Survey Found That Lesbians Give Women Way More Orgasms Than Men Wonder Why .png (1119x967, 888.03K)

Yeah, I think I saw this chick greeting customers at my local walmart before. She looks like she has lived a rough life and hasn't had the luxury of maintaining any kind of skincare routine. Or maybe it's just bad genetics and sun damage. Who knows. Point is she looks low class. She has a complexion that could only be improved by a brown paper bag.

Attached: 84d.jpg (1024x576, 69.86K)

Get this "realistic" mutt trash out of here

>Aloy not learning to cut down on the boar meat

I see Nikocado lost some weight finally.
Good for him.

they are pushing this shit so much its gonna swing hard back the other way LOL

I can feel your rage through the screen. Tough life being a perma virgin

>leave home
>cashier is prettier than Aloy
>random girl from the shelf is prettier
>random milf from the street is prettier
Ugly people only exists on internet

The absolute STATE of play

I find Bismuth more attractive.

Attached: bismuth.jpg (1427x1428, 347.51K)

Attached: 1643984687987.jpg (2560x1440, 1.54M)

you really complaining about a characters complexion that spends 90% of their time in the wilderness. You know how you know someone has never had a intimate relationship with another human being??? When they point out flaws like this cause if you spent one day with a real person you'd realize everyone has these flaws unless you are a new born

"she". that tranny is fat.

>have to edit aloy to make her look bad
the absolute state of chuds

What is it about aloys face that sends perma virgins into a frenzy? Have they ever touched grass?

Damn.... Aloy looks like THAT?!?!
#HealthyAtAnyWeight

I walked around my college campus and 90% of the girls looked better than Aloy. That’s sad

This game is racist, she should be POC

>>have to edit aloy to make her look bad
No you don't retard.

Damn bro, I hope she sees this.