Where were you when WoW was saved?

Where were you when WoW was saved?

Attached: d3iqntv106781.png (2700x1440, 3.34M)

Still no emerald dream zone...

that shop is utterly atrocious. worse than amateur
Also, it's too late for WoW. WoD was the beginning of the end.

>wings transluscent over edge of logo
sloppy work

>secrets of dragon isles the

in bed, asleep
because only in my dreams could wow be saved

kek

I think I was an in Ikea in 2005 when WoW was saved. Then dungeon finder ruined the spirit of the game forever

This game is dead, jim. It's dead. Stop.

This is so low effort I can only assume you're baiting; in which case I must refer to you as a being possessing high levels of melanin.

I'll say Cataclysm, that's when they changed the way skills work. Playing a dude for hundreds of hours then losing half their abilities killed whatever investment I felt.

why is it "woofrld warcraft"?

the of and the look oddly placed

>Where were you when WoW was saved?

Attached: 1637111084080.jpg (630x656, 177.72K)

I'll actually agree with this, Cata was the start of the end. Cata and Mists still provided a lot of content but they sacrificed a lot too that alienated their veteran audience. WoD was the more overt symptoms of the game's inevitable demise.

secrets of dragon isles
the

>secrets of dragon isles the
>the "of" isn't even centred properly
i literally do not understand why someone would go to this level of effort and then fuck up such simple details

The expansion model is what killed WoW, releasing more expansions can only make it worse.

Is Classic still a thing. I played when that came out, with Herod being the main server. Is Grobbulus still alive? I've been wanting something to do, but I don't want to spend a penny on a subscription fee for a dead game.

That logo unironically looks fan made in a bad way, is it real?

>World of Warcraft
>Secrets of Dragon Isles
>the