Naruto Vidya

Are you ready for your newest G-Fuel, Any Forums?

Attached: NARUTO_100 G-fuel.jpg (1000x1000, 354.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

prnewswire.com/news-releases/g-fuel-viz-media-and-mediatoon-licensing-unveil-new-sage-mode-flavor-inspired-by-naruto-shippuden-301472057.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8XyxO4ui1lA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

prnewswire.com/news-releases/g-fuel-viz-media-and-mediatoon-licensing-unveil-new-sage-mode-flavor-inspired-by-naruto-shippuden-301472057.html

Attached: Naruto_SAGE_MODE_TUB G-fuel.jpg (1500x1500, 548.71K)

wow, if only i wasn't broke my dude
BELIE'VE IT

damn that's pretty

nah I'm good

Attached: 1628664057802.png (828x1792, 3.44M)

It's literally pre-workout and that shit is crazy bad for you unless your doing a physical activity, like fucking working out.

>that shit is crazy bad for you
who gives a fuck? are you in competition to see who can live as a useless old fuck the longest?

I'm serious, pre-work out isn't made to be sitting down playing a video game. The pre-workout I used I couldn't be still and my hands would shake like crazy. There's nothing to compare, they're basically the same shit.

just use less, crazy i know, serving size and americans

The serving size is usually 1 scoop, 2 or more is pushing it depending on how your body reacts to it. I could get over 2 scoops ever, I just think it's a bad idea and some ones going to drop dead one day for taking too much of this and making their heart explode.

It's limited edition, go grab em while you still can.

It's basically just caffeine powder right? I take it before all my workouts and I havent had any negative effects

Storm 5 when?

Attached: edgy storm 3.jpg (1208x475, 156.15K)

I love sakura

Attached: 20220117_153112.jpg (4032x1860, 2.08M)

Wataruanon is that you?
Also Taimanin crossover when?

Attached: Sahara Wataru Uber Eats.jpg (976x1200, 196.52K)

i bought the Sonic G-Fuel when they first started doing that promotion (the cans not the powder) and it never really made me shake but it did feel different from normal energy drinks stuff has a terrible fucking after taste anyway so its not really worth drinking

I love Sakura's daughter

Attached: 9714286d2dee724b2903c0189988a536.jpg (3080x4760, 1.74M)

I know nothing about Naruto
wat do?

Is g-fuel like pre-workout?

No. Just because it's a powder doesn't make it preworkout. It's basically an energy drink but a fuck load less worse for you.

its an energy drink without sugar and like 3x the caffeine of a monster or red bull

I don't know why, but that instantly reminded me that Powerthirst was a thing. That was weird, like going through boxes in your parents' attic, and finding old toys, or pictures you drew as a kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=8XyxO4ui1lA

>like 3x the caffeine of a monster
It has double at best.

you can use it for one, that's what I like to use if for.