Master Duel

Your opponent goes first and summons this with 5 materials turn 1. What do you do?

Attached: Number86HeroicChampionRhongomyniad-LEHD-EN-UR-1E.png (470x692, 749.25K)

Attached: image_2022-02-04_121821.png (715x789, 941.7K)

why did you wait 10min for him to summon that ?
just surrender

effect 3 and 4

Read, Nigga, Read

Kuriboh deck is fun.

Attached: WretchedGhostoftheAttic-TP8-EN-C-UE.jpg (400x580, 80.9K)

Nothing, because I am that opponent

>d*****m*****

Attached: ANCIENT CHADS.webm (852x480, 2.74M)

3 is irrelevant

I Uber-Special-Syncho-Ratchet-Furry-Welding-Ritual-Sacrifice Summon Tina, the Loli Goddess in attack mode, then rape her. Your move.

Take the Magic pill

Attached: Ogre-Head-Helm-Showcase.jpg (223x311, 98.36K)

Should there be punishment for surrendering?

Attached: 1614719974423.png (128x128, 31.38K)

What's the reason why Japanese players don't bother all just run PK Rhongo Turbo since he's unlimited in the OCG? Some kind of weird gentlemen's agreement not to?

you know most yugioh players are former mtg players right? and we have no reason to go back

Looks like you two niggers need to read because it can only activate that shit during the opponents end phase

should I put this in my utopia deck? this stops nibiru right? that like my biggest issue right now

Attached: 95134948.jpg (624x624, 230.18K)

Dumb Satoko poster

The punishment is being forced to play against the faggots who have summon spam decks that take forever. Hell, if your deck has dragon maids, sky trannies, drytons, Herald of Ultimateness, or any of the other major meta themes, then you shouldn't get any points at all. No rank up from victories, but still losing rank if you lose.

The punishment is not getting any exp
That's punishment enough

Remember to EGAO as you duel Any Forums

Attached: 1623474186202.webm (720x404, 2.83M)

>watching all these duel links youtubers drop the game completely for master duel
you love to see it

Do you think one day we are going to get a full deck for the rescue pets or the dark scoripions?

Attached: 1638425969112.jpg (1200x1015, 80.75K)

did jack really lose to that guy

Red demon trannies????

Is magic stealing ideas from /m/ now?

How soon until the next booster gets added? I don't think they can keep people interested for another month with this meta

The activate is detaching material, not the entire paragraph under it.
If it has 5 materials turn 1, you're locked out of summoning anything for 2 turns while trying to not die vs 3k beatstick unaffected by everything + whatever come up next

Attached: I sense cringe.jpg (496x545, 46.52K)

In person yugioh has an advantage to being allowed to scoop. Since it's Bo3 if they have an insane opener you know you wont beat, you can scoop to avoid giving away what you're playing meaning you'll have an advantage in game 2 since you know what they're playing but they wont know what you're playing. In a Bo1 format, who cares if they scoop or take the loss.

are you retarded?

>implying I will ever wait for you to summon your 10 omni negate board ever again

not only did jack lose to him, jack lost AFTER using the power of the crimson dragon to call forth a new synchro
he lost so convincingly that he denounced himself as king, giving the title to yuya
jack got humiliated by this kid

retard

The real reason is that you deserve to lose if you can't stop him from summoning it.

>use pic related
>tribute set a monarch (rulebook approved)
easy peasy

Attached: 51E+rTS0m4L._AC_.jpg (310x450, 40.06K)

i'll be here overdosing on wixoss instead, thanks

Attached: WXDi-D04-019[EN].jpg (750x1047, 233.63K)

what are some decent normal and rare cards that everyone should have?
is there a list for that?

I understand B03 format is a little varied but B01 is soo trash.

My games play out like this.

>Opponent goes first
>Spends 5 minutes setting up 3 omni-negates or concedes after failing to setup 3 omni-negates
>I go first
>Play Tenyi / Skill drain, bring out Luffy and have skill drain / negate in play. Opponent either has MST or not and concedes if they don't.

Remind me why people play master duel? I'm tempted to make a Autohotkey macro to just enter duels on the hopes my opponent concedes to farm currency.

He also got ZARC'D

Attached: 1550770462021.webm (720x404, 2.83M)

just watched a streamer on youtube burst into tears from all the new subs and donations he was getting for playing this game

you think it's a bit popular?