You have exactly 10 seconds to drop a more complex vidya character than pic related

you have exactly 10 seconds to drop a more complex vidya character than pic related

Attached: dutch.png (654x974, 910.7K)

>entire character is literally "I HAVE A PLAN"
>while he really didn't have any plan and just makes shit up on the go

I LOVED YOU DOTCH

I liked him at the beginning ( I guess that was the plan) but later on they just ruined him, why the fuck would he trust Micah over Arthur. They literally made him a dumb simpleton.

Attached: i-have-a-plan-have-some-faith-arthur-we-need-38524352.png (500x394, 64.36K)

Attached: 16433578641179.jpg (2387x1951, 464.4K)

Why didn't they just send in Sadie to get the money in Blackwater? Nobody would recognize her.

Attached: 1530488808372.png (258x281, 90.25K)

Nagito from Danganronpa 2. Done.

Micah is the worst part of RDR2 (except Sadie), in that it feels like everything just becomes extremely dumb and unrealistic as soon as he shows up. He feels oddly cartoonish and simplistic compared to basically every other character. Like Rockstar never even bothered to write him in a clever, intelligent way. He's just "big bad meanie that you know is bad because he's racist unlike everyone else".
The game has god-tier writing except for like three characters, and he's one of them.

Trusting Sadie
Yeah right, they were all greedy fucks who were not better than O Driscolls, Kieran was right.

Attached: Only the best.jpg (640x480, 161.6K)

I find Sadie more fucking annoying than Micah.

I agree that she's more annoying, but unlike Sadie Micah is actually important to the story, which is why I give Rockstar more shit for how they handled him. Sadie is an irrelevant woke checklist bullshit, but Micah seems like he should have been a real character.

> normal charcater becomes a schizophrenic cunt to carry the plot
for fuck's sake, they just moved all the cool characters to side quests so the gang consists of cunts who'd betray each other given the first chance, drunkards and girlbosses, not even good

Attached: 1643776271333.gif (226x224, 262.45K)

if this were rdr1 only i might give you some credit but rdr2 made this guy a fucking assclown

I mean..... it's realistic that an Old West gang would be filled be a bunch of backstabbing, stupid assholes. That's what almost all of them were actually like.

Based

>He's just "big bad meanie that you know is bad because he's racist unlike everyone else".
Racism has nothing to do with it. Micah is a scumbag and he knows it. He is undere no illusions regarding the nature of their enterprise and their relationships with each other. Dude just wants to live in as much comfort as he can while doing as little work as necessary to get there

Attached: 250px-Randy.png (250x269, 66.86K)

Micah is actually a more realistic outlaw than any other character in the game. It's just that Rockstat likes to whitewash their characters and pretend they're better than all that.

"Rogue with a heart of gold" is an extremely popular character type.

He was made a meme in rdr2 like the whole gang, he was better in rdr1

I know, I just feel like Rockstar didn't go far enough in making Arthur an asshole before his "redemption". Like if you play a high honour Arthur, the only bad things you're forced to do are collect money from a couple of people. I don't think that's sufficient to make his later redemption feel impactful. Most people play Arthur as a fucking saint because they like him, which is understandable but takes away from the larger point of redemption.