Nobody talks about this art and it makes me sad

Nobody talks about this art and it makes me sad
Can you Any Forumsros give it a try?

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 77.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rogerebert.com/roger-ebert/video-games-can-never-be-art
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was good but I got board after a few days. I never completed some of the more obscure puzzles.

Jonathan Blow already got irrecoverably BTFO by Soulja Boy. There's nothing else to talk about.

Yeah they were complicated af, like advanced math complicated tier

The thread on release week were comfy as fuck

Imagine Any Forums like that again, none that toxic thread full troons and sjw shit

games aren't art

Explain why?

rogerebert.com/roger-ebert/video-games-can-never-be-art

There's nothing to talk about. You do puzzles and try to ignore the developer masturbating in front of you.

The witness was not mentioned in the article so I disagree, give it a try and you will think otherwise

>the dev masturbaiting in front of you
What?

Jon blow screeches about how nothing works, how performance in software is horrible.
His Unity walking simulator game has shit performance.
How ironic.

Good puzzle game
Fuck the shitty enviromental puzzles
Fuck the pretentious "philosophy"

Do not reply to bait.

I did all the beacons and got bored after that. Always meant to go back and do the secret timed puzzle gauntlet thing in the cave.

this game and blow himself are fucking awful

so fucking pretentious you could tell that Blow thought he made some super deep work of art

not him but sometimes it's hard to tell what's bait, especially when it comes to jon blow. he's so incredibly unpretentious yet people call him pretentious constantly. also stuff like this which is the most blatantly untrue thing i've ever read Anyway, arguably the greatest game ever made. No wonder Any Forums hates it.

Autist

You are

I like The Witness but Blow gets in his own way. I don't respect the "ideas" at all and some solutions are just autistic.

Pretty much this

The fact most of Any Forums doesn't care about it confirms to me it's quality. People here don't have good taste.

>arguably the greatest game ever made
hard to compare it to other genres but as far as puzzle games, I'd agree it blows pretty much everything else out of the water

Talos principle is 100x better than the witness in both gameplay and storytelling

kek