Microsoft In Talks To Acquire Platinum Games

twitter.com/PG_kamiya/status/1489620259757703168

Phil Spencer has been talking with Kamiya. Looks like Scalebound WILL be released in our lifetime bros!

Attached: platinum.png (959x1029, 1.01M)

That's fucking terrible
Hell with their upcoming flop Babylons Fall they might actually be in trouble and be put in a situation of getting bought out more easily.

Attached: 1532898722525.jpg (283x323, 48.75K)

Scalebound revival?????

>xcuck/peecee exclusive
cringe and DOA lmao

yay, more dead ips to add to the pile

Oh come the fuck on
Can’t wait for Bayonetta2 to not even be ported to pc along with 3 and waiting decades for a flop because MS wants some retarded agenda. Fuck me

>Babylons Fall is Platinum
I thought it was some shitty chink studio wtf

Attached: 1512705205672.gif (508x266, 1.33M)

Yeah idk what happened with that but it looks like shit and it's some live service game, that apparently reuses final fantasy 14 assets.

Every Plat IP besides Bayo has been barely used anyways. And MS is looking to make games on lesser IPs like Guitar Hero so yea

Sony BLOCKED

>microsoft buys japanese ips
>releases games only on their platforms
>devs no longer pressured to censor for snoyny
it's a win-win.

They don't even get any IPs with Platinum besides MS's own Scalebound. They're all owned by Sega or Nintendo.

The good thing about this would be that they'd be able to safely make whatever they want and they would all come go PC
The bad news is that Platinum doesn't seem to be nearly as good as they used to, we'll have to see what happens with Project GG.

xbox censors more than snoy

Man I love Platinum but you would have to be a blind fanboy to not see how much they have been slacking and how much Platinum needs someone to crack the whip here and there

Attached: 1587568824769.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

please don't

lol

Attached: D1PKoQZWsAAYvEj.jpg (1200x1014, 129.98K)

bros... what happened....

Attached: dmcv switch.jpg (1152x648, 12.14K)

i own xbox and hate snoy, but xbox can't acquire a japanese company without adding niggers
fuck fuck fuck

Attached: angry computer.gif (392x450, 67.44K)

No one gives a fuck about pc, faggot

MS only censors loli and middle schooler shit which Platinum isn't in the business of. Bayonetta would be fine.

Might actually push Nintendo to buy.

Platinum’s inability to manage a project is really starting to bite them

>"Let's work together again"
Okay so can I finally have W101 on Xbox?