Will rivals kill smash?

Will rivals kill smash?

Attached: Smash killer.jpg (1815x1920, 478.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c0rqrpqiPmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dunno OP, Will overwatch kill TF2?

>Hentai Shooter 3D
Is it good ?

Of course not but it'll be a nice competitive alternative

Will it kill Smash or even dent it's sales? No
Will it be a better game than Smash? Damn straight.

Attached: EgpJ7y0XgAApN0_.jpg (870x1008, 804.31K)

rivals has been out for a long time already, it has no chance of taking over smash obv
it's a good platform fighter but the community is almost exclusively furries and mentally ill so it isn't fun to be a part of. i tried the tourney scene for a bit, they're just way too spergy

And youll stop playing it a week later and go back to smash

Dropped Smash months ago because I was tired of playing in molasses.
I didn't appreciate how awful Ultimate feels to play until I sat down with Rivals which handles like buttah.

Why must it kill Smash?

If it's better, just play it.

Don't think so. Now Hentai Shooter 3D on the other hand...

Not with that generic clay style its not

because hbox doesn't care if it does or not, all he ares about is a video title

no shield lmao

No, this idea comes from a misunderstanding that smash pllayers play fighting games for the same reasons fighting game players do.

This is not true for everyone, but for the bulk of 'smash fans' they are there for:

1. The roster.
2. Top player worship/drama

Notice that the actual smash gameplay is not here. If another game comes out with the same or better gameplay that isn't enough. They won't care and they won't switch. A minority of the actual skilled players will want to, but the community won't follow them.

Who else is excited for the furry char pack?

youtube.com/watch?v=c0rqrpqiPmo

Haven't watched the video but based on the thumbnail it's talking about Rivals 2 which does have shields. The only reason shields weren't in ROA1 is because they're harder with sprites.

>i tried the tourney scene for a bit, they're just way too spergy
That's just smash. I tried going to tournaments for a bit but couldn't deal with the level of autism which was significantly higher than other video game shit I'd been to.

I mean that grabs are harder with sprites

Smash clones are doomed for failure because they pander to meleefags and meleefags, despite crying about nintendo at every junction, will never play a smash like without mario.

Why is Hbox like this, he’s a smart enough guy, is it just for the money? Idk how you can have self respect doing the POG face over dumb click bait videos with titles you know aren’t true.
Guess I just miss the era when all the melee players were primarily competitors and not ‘content creators’

Attached: 830272BD-AA83-49E5-A58E-80E115A26F3A.jpg (490x770, 68.91K)

As far as platform fighters go that aren't smash, Rivals and Brawlhalla are the only two that haven't died past their initial release and had a consistent player base.

Rivals saved itself by moving away from meleefags and added more normia/meme core.

The characters are pretty fun, but the more I play against Olympia the more I begin to despise her.

its 6 years old m8

You're right, he is smart, which is why he's doing the cringe shit to make bank instead of grinding in Melee to get the pot of $50 and a Steak 'n Shake gift card

>another rivals thread

Seriously, fuck her already.

How does she play? Thinking of picking her up