Apologize

Apologize.

Attached: logo.png (1080x600, 63.76K)

Why?

Sorry, game industry. By buying garbage, we were the ones really at fault for ruining you.

No. One step in the right direction won't make me forgive years of mediocrity making millions.

I'll apologize once they make another game that doesn't throw out everything good about PL:A

Fuck you for shitting out a garbage Diamond remake

Not yet. Ohmori will still most likely fuck up Gen 9 and we'll be back to square one.

They didnt make that one.

>Huuurrrr akshully
Fuck off shill

Im not shilling anything Im pointing out your wrong information.

Yes, they should.

You're wrong retard.

No you are, Gamefreak didnt develop the gen 4 remakes.

As an american consoomer i fucking kneel

Sorry I still bought your games after Sun and Moon or rather after Pokemon Go when you guys clearly weren't motivated ro make more games. If nobody would've bought your shitty soulless games like little town hero you would have actually tried harder and improved yourselves.

I will when they make Giga Wrecker 2 or something with the characters from it. It's a shame those character designs and mechanics are rotting away.

So? Just because they used a subcontractor they are completely absolved?

Just because of the president of a company didnt put in the literal screws and bolts into a product hes not responsible when the product is shit?

Fuck off

Give it another two games to make sure they don't start backstepping like retards like they've been doing for years

Give it another two games to make sure they don't start backstepping like retards like they've been doing for years

Your bot is broken, faggot

Attached: I just-a don't know.png (429x601, 609.03K)