Dying Light 2

wow game sounds great

Attached: Untitled.jpg (613x285, 36.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n7PqQn3fKgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my cock is throbbing

4773 drones can't be wrong

Is that even legal to give a review on your game on a storefront when you are the/a creator of it?

how is that funny? i guess it's funny someone would take credit for this mess. Can poland even make games?

>game performa worse on next gen hardware than almost decades old tech

wtf did Microsoft mean by this?

Attached: 0A00F538-2A93-40F3-9F2B-54A1C091BB56.jpg (742x704, 152.14K)

freedom of speech
it's actually up to steam

what a bunch of retards. go back to unity.

Why not?
That's like saying that an artist can't say how much they like their own drawings
As long as they don't pretend to be a 3 party I don't see a problem

it's not like saying that at all, this retard can say what he wants about his game but don't do it where you'll pollute statistics

Politicians can vote for themselves

Can someone try this and verify that isn't a corridor handholding walking simulator moviegame for normies with cringe dialogue, QTEs, unskippable cutscenes and constant button prompts made for low-IQ anti-gamer netflix normies ala RDR2?

politicians can kill themselves too but it has no relevance

Wtf? Is this a dev?
Jesus this dude is a fucking retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=n7PqQn3fKgI

they removed physics and ragdoll. Physics got exchanged for "animations". When you hit a zombie with a baseball bat they don't react to getting hit, they play a "getting hit" animation.

hilarious regression

dunno man but 99% of ragdoll physics just make the npc lose all weight in 1nanosecond and fly like a fucking feather

well than its great that they completely removed the player weight entirely in Dying Light 2

is it true this doesn't even hdr?

Buy this shit in epic store. If you make an account using an argentinian IP you get it for 40% off

I wouldn't download the epic store if the game was for free

>Buy this shit
lol no