FFFFFFFRIDAY MORNING/DAY/NIGHT MUTHAFUCKA!

IT'S FRIDAY MUTHAFUKAAAS!
WHAT ARE YA
>PLAYAN
>WATCHAN
>LISTENAN
>READAN
>EATAN
>DRINKAN
>SMOKAN
>FAPPAN
>FEELAN

Attached: ffffridaynight.png (851x710, 59.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BqgJ8fzj06w
youtube.com/watch?v=1TJTXCLx35Q&list=OLAK5uy_lObad_1PS6Cnt7N4XKXc28dlyd394fcYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=l0zaebtU-CA&list=PLg5pp7nrH0IqV2ESEZmmgWtECbzkS8d3O
youtube.com/watch?v=BW0OzfNEoYc
youtube.com/watch?v=9RLoP8hQ2_8
youtube.com/watch?v=FIyL8ti3SME
youtube.com/watch?v=SURcMCnkRUA
youtube.com/watch?v=JMW_2qqhNHM
youtube.com/watch?v=KHiWsEckmEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>PLAYAN
I'm looking to play Metal Max 2 Reloaded on my DS this weekend. Also thought about Diablo II Resurrection.
>WATCHAN
Been watching comfy shit like Stargate SG-1, Aqua Teen and Trailer Park Boys. Might start season 5 of Dexter.
>LISTENAN
Star One - youtube.com/watch?v=BqgJ8fzj06w
>EATAN
Going to make a scambled egg sandwich here in a bit.
>DRINKAN
Coke Zero this morning, some raspberry margaritas toninght.
>FEELAN
Pretty good! We got hit by that ice storm last night, so we're probably not going to be going anywhere this weekend. Spent way too much money last night backing a Kickstarter for a solo board game: Final Girls, season 2. Ended up going all-in, so I get the first season as well, and all the extras. I have my NECA street scene diorama coming in this weekend, going to pose my Super7 TMNT figures on that.

Attached: boomergate.jpg (817x678, 117.4K)

Fuck off retard.

>>PLAYAN
RDR2
>>WATCHAN
Hell or High Water
>>LISTENAN
Aerosmith
>>READAN
20th century boys
>>EATAN
Steak
>>DRINKAN
Beer
>>FAPPAN
My waifu
>>FEELAN
About to have a couple of job interviews, bit nervous

>PLAYAN
Dragon Quest Heroes, Link’s Awakening and Mega Drive Shmups (Mainly Trouble Shooter, Gley lancer, Thunder Force 2 and Gaiares)
>WATCHAN
Mobile Suit Gundam
>LISTENAN
youtube.com/watch?v=1TJTXCLx35Q&list=OLAK5uy_lObad_1PS6Cnt7N4XKXc28dlyd394fcYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=l0zaebtU-CA&list=PLg5pp7nrH0IqV2ESEZmmgWtECbzkS8d3O
>READAN
This Thread and /ck/
>EATAN
Pulled pork, for lunch I had Chicken Fajitas
>DRINKAN
Beer
>FAPPAN
Haven’t fapped in awhile, trying to keep that way for as long as I can
>FEELAN
Miserable, for about two weeks now I’ve just been feeling terrible and just been filled with depressive and misanthropic thoughts since my grandfather passed on. I have been taking steps to change my current mindset and mood but it’s been difficult
>Scambled egg sandwich and Stargate SG-1
very nice
>job interviews
I hope you do well in the interviews, user

Attached: KonataStill.jpg (620x870, 199.35K)

>PLAYAN
Legends of Arceus
I finished Metroid Dread and loved it, so on a recomendation from an user I downloaded Zero Mission and Fusion. I also have Super. Which to play first though?
Banjo n Kazooie
>WATCHAN
Seinfeld s3
Touch of Frost
>LISTENAN
Kilo Kush
Bobby Womack
>READAN
Death on the Carribean
This week's comics
>EATAN
Cauliflower with steak
Also have chips left
>DRINKAN
Coffee n Water
>FAPPAN
Jesse Jane and Riley Steele
>FEELAN
Pretty fucking good. Just living my life. I expected Arceus to suck so I'm riding a pleasant "it's not all bad" vibe. Hope I get the coof soon for a little extra vacation
>Aqua Teen and Trailer Park Boys
Take me back
>Rdr2
Missions or Free Roamin? Also good luck on the interviews

Attached: dc-comics-supergirl-fine-art-print-sideshow-500676-03.jpg (667x1000, 115.93K)

>PLAYAN
Hades, and I'm kind of fatigued from it.
>WATCHAN
Finished up The Defenders today. Absolute capekino. Moving on to The Punisher next.
>LISTENAN
"Train of Consequences" - Megadeth
>READAN
Dune
>EATAN
A muffin
>DRINKAN
Water
>SMOKAN
No
>FAPPAN
Don't know, yet
>FEELAN
Tired. It's 4 am where I live right now.

>I finished Metroid Dread and loved it, so on a recomendation from an user I downloaded Zero Mission and Fusion. I also have Super. Which to play first though?
Chronologically I think it goes Zero Mission -> Super -> Fusion -> Dread.

Samus Returns comes between Zero Mission and Super.

Yeah, I was just going off of what he said he had. Though he could just get that fan remake of 2 and probably be better off.

>PLAYAN
Final fantasy
>WATCHAN
Cobra Kai with my ex
>LISTENAN
eh dunno, same Vidya OST gets old real fast
>READAN
Hiroshimoot (formerly's Moot) 4Channel
>EATAN
Probably gonna make scrambled eggs for breakfast
>DRINKAN
Coca cola
>FAPPAN
Mature women taking young cock, amateur, i hate produced shit
>FEELAN
Really fucking cold, we're at 0 degrees in my city, my sleep schedule is fucked up cause i slept all day yesterday and woke up at 8:00 pm, so here I am awake all night and will stay awake until midnight today, I've been watching cobra Kai with my ex and it's fucking good surprisingly.
So far life has been calm since me and me ex graduated both from uni, we're at that phase of our lives where we won't meet another partner ever since both of our friends ghosted us (some even told to her face they didn't wanted to help her to look for practices so she didn't had a chance to steal their spot) which means no friends to go out with or invite you to parties, etc. On top of having a Catholic family and her being catholic which means no talking and even less going out with strangers, no talking with strangers through social media (already harassed with dick pics, parents check all her messages now) no going out to parties, bars, clubs, no going out beyond 8:00 pm, no going out even to church cause of COVID, job is a small office for a little school magazine with barely any employees in the middle of nowhere and now it's all from home.
Basically I'm the only one she talks to and does shit with, so yeah, i guess there's that, hope i can get a good job, dad will prolly help me in the company he works, so i hope everything, we'll probably get back together in the future, cause i really doubt we'll meet anyone else though, she looks like a small teenager with no attributes do there's that too, men want something to grab, she'll end up grabbing my dick in the future (again)
Anyway Any Forumsaggots, how's your weekend?

Attached: 1615013073388.jpg (1200x1200, 232.67K)

>PLAYAN
Soldier of Fortune 2, and my patience is really starting to go thin really fast.
>enemy grenades
You don't have nearly enough time to react. If you hear THUNK THUNK THUNK, you are already dead. Literally the only time to react is while the enemies are still in their throw animation.
>enemy snipers
By the time you notice where they are, half of your health is already missing, and that's the best case scenario.
>Columbia levels
Literally can't see the enemies because of how thick the foliage is, but that doesn't stop them from seeing you and reacting the moment you walk into their line of sight.
>Hong Kong levels
Can't see the enemies because of how dark and muddy the levels are, causing the enemies to blend in with the walls.
>limited amount of saves per level
The game would be relatively tolerable if only it wasn't for this. This alone makes all other problems several times worse because it takes away the one thing you as a player have to fix devs' fuck-ups
And dear Lord, I still have two major areas to go through after Hong Kong. I suspect I might just quit the game in frustration before I beat it.

Attached: SOF2gamecover.jpg (264x376, 22.83K)

I heard both versions of Returns were shit, so i was indeed thinking off downloading Am2r. But if its a fangame it might be harder so I'll see
>Defenders
>Kino
Danny was ruined in those shows. Punisher was prettttty good.
Cheer up, user. Grieving proces is a bitch

>>WATCHAN
>Cobra Kai with my ex
Sounds like your exbf is still your bf

Attached: 7c808904cf4cae77d8a413beff67e8a3.jpg (752x1062, 153.17K)

>>PLAYAN
Horizon Zero Dawn
Forza Horizon 5
Pokemon Legends: Arceus
>>WATCHAN
Dankpods
>>LISTENAN
Melon Collie And The Infinite Sadness by Smashing Pumpkins
The Warriors Code by Dropkick Murphy's
In Utero by Nirvana
The Game by Queen
Songs of the week this week are Pennyroyal Tea and All Apologies by Nirvana, Black Summer and Tearjerker by RHCP, In The Lap Of The Gods ...Revisted by Queen
>>READAN
Nothan
>>EATAN
Just ordered some dominos
>>DRINKAN
Coke, might mix myself a CC with coke after eating
>>SMOKAN
No
>>FAPPAN
Amadani
>>FEELAN
I don't even know anymore
I got a galaxy watch 4 on Wednesday, its pretty cool
Im so fucking keen for Elden Ring this month, but its gonna fuck up my year, i just know as soon as its installed im not playing anything else for at least a month

Realistically you should play Zero Mission, Super, Fusion then Dread right?
But don't take what i say seriously, only Metroid games ive finished is Dread and Prime lol
Oh shit Samus returns too lol
Further digging my grave

>PLAYAN
Valorant, Pokemon Legends
>WATCHAN
Evangelion, want to do a full maraton including the rebuilds
>LISTENAN
New Rosalía, new Red Hot Chilli Peppers, new Korn
>READAN
Dune Messiah
>EATAN
Quesadillas
>DRINKAN
Coffee now, beers at night
>SMOKAN
Marlboro Gold
>FAPPAN
Will do in a bit
>FEELAN
Great but the fucking allergies are killing me man its too early in the year fuck this shit, but apart from that im feeling real good, finally got a job, starting in March and still studying for my car license, so :)
wow what a friday, you getting into the cowboy thing full, love hell or high water, amazing movie
and RDR2 what can i say, 10/10
good luck with the interviews user. i had one this week and got the job, try to stay positive
>Metroid Dread
i really want to play it, never played a Metroid before, but paying 60 euros fucking hurts man
which Final Fantasy user???

Attached: WAIT.jpg (1919x1079, 259.52K)

>PLAYAN
Borderlands TPS with a bro
The Last Spell
Battle Brothers
Death Stranding is installing rn
>WATCHAN
Monty Python
>LISTENAN
youtube.com/watch?v=BW0OzfNEoYc
youtube.com/watch?v=9RLoP8hQ2_8
youtube.com/watch?v=FIyL8ti3SME
youtube.com/watch?v=SURcMCnkRUA
youtube.com/watch?v=JMW_2qqhNHM
>READAN
Julian Tuwim
>EATAN
made borscht for dinner, yummy
>DRINKAN
strong beer
>SMOKAN
Winstons
>FAPPAN
>FEELAN
okayish, nothing to complain about

Attached: ed541985b9fcd70eb884c6a67a8d63a0.jpg (655x799, 111.82K)

To be fair, Danny was ruined in his own damn show, lmao

>Metroid Dread
>i really want to play it, never played a Metroid before, but paying 60 euros fucking hurts man
Don't start with Dread, start with Zero Mission, then play some flavor of 2, then Super, then Fusion, then Dread.

>Ex-bf
Ex-gf, but basically yeah, if not for me she'd be all day on her house with her mom and dad, watching series, and being on YouTube, I've actually take her to the moves, restaurants, go to her house with food to watch movies (with her mom there) she tells me everything first, tells me about her problems that didn't even talked to her "bffs" (like the dick pics problem and a different guy harassing her) she has only 2 actual friends, a girl who she met in middle school and a guy she met in HS, the girl was a whore in the past and is now on LGBT shit, and the guy doesn't even live in the city anymore though they both still talk to her but no one else, it's like I'm her bf for real, I'm doing the part at least but she trusts me enough, i have to admit she seems a bit reluctant about it but as time passes it's what most likely will happen since we only have each other and her chances of meeting another guy that's actually interested in her are almost 0 looking at her life

>PLAYAN
Witcher 3/code Vein
>>WATCHAN
Denpa onna to seishun otoko
Or
How I learned to stop worrying and love autism
>>LISTENAN
Fat bitch slamming her shit around next door
>>READAN
Newspaper
>>EATAN
BANANA
>>DRINKAN
CAWFREE
>>SMOKAN
no
>>FAPPAN
Soon
>>FEELAN
Cold and sleepy

>PLAYAN
Rimworld
>WATCHAN
Airplane again. Fucking great movie
>LISTENAN
youtube.com/watch?v=KHiWsEckmEw
>READAN
nothing right now
>EATAN
Pizza with familt
>DRINKAN
fucktons of bourbon
>SMOKAN
nah i don't smoke mate
>FAPPAN
That comes later
>FEELAN
tired and angry. Fucking retard customers at work drive me batsdhit insane

Attached: stolen.png (1388x781, 1.62M)

>PLAYAN
Grim Dawn
>WATCHAN
Babylon 5. Delenn is too cute.
>LISTENAN
Joanna Newsom
>EATAN
Chicken burgers
>DRINKAN
Irn Bru
>FEELAN
Alright I guess. I think the heart palpitations I was having are coming back. I'm getting a tightness in my chest again. A little worried