Whats the Any Forumserdict?

Whats the Any Forumserdict?

Attached: file.png (616x353, 287.97K)

I want to get blacked

great when you're good, demoralising when you get killed after three minutes

I can't play this, the spider is too scary.

Attached: d95.jpg (1024x683, 87.77K)

For me it's a bell curve with playtime on the horizontal axis and enjoyment on the vertical axis with the peak enjoyment at 70-80 hours. I'm at 160 hours and I'm feeling a bit burned out.

Missing clear headshots (or at least that's what they look like on my screen) and then having the faggot I'm shooting at turn around and headshot me is really ball-busting and gets tedious after having it happen like three times in a row.

On the other hand, the immersion this game gave me was great, it actually makes you feel like a hunter and also hunted, the jumpscares, the tension, it does get your heart pounding after you get used to the game.

But yeah, starting to get sick of the retarded weapon handling.

Need deathmatch mode to practice pvp

Just reached rank 6 without tryharding, it's fun.

Brilliant game, love the atmosphere but slightly demoralising when you die 7 games in a row at the first clue because other hunter pairs/groups started nearby.

Probably my favorite game in the past few years. I didn't even know it existed until it went on sale last year and I saw a few videos about it. It's a different experience than your typical shooter. The sound design is the best I've ever witnessed in any game. I definitely recommend it.

>but slightly demoralising when you die 7 games in a row at the first clue because other hunter pairs/groups started nearby.
Always check nearby spawns before going for the clue you dumdum

Played this game for years, but gave it up for Escape From Tarkov.

Opposite for me. Tarkov is too clumsy and time consuming. Hunt is way more fun for me because of the level playingfield.

Tarkov is a joke
Have fun getting killed by cheaters every single game that the devs do a grand total of jack shit about
Hunt blows Tarkov so far out of the water it's not even funny, an actual game with actual soul

It's the only FPS I've played in the last 5 years that I've actually enjoyed.

The only good multiplayer shooter in the current moment. It's competitive on a fair and equal level and still casual for the fun of it, it's simplistic but deeper than most shooters you've played. If you haven't played it, do it bros

Attached: 1633099937618.png (855x1421, 1004.16K)

the best modern shooter out there

Despite its problems i enjoy it a lot.

This.

5-6 lobby players with a 2.13 kda here.
Its a camp simulator.
camping is the most effective strat to winning.
Rachtaz and other 5.00 kda players told me this when I asked on twitch.
high end lobbys are long ammo campers w/ cain skin in bushes, and shotguns never leaving compounds.
game is just holding angles and camping.
very boring.

Context: Got the game at Early Access launch and put about 560h into the game over the years.
It is a great game, stuck at a horrible company. The game still struggles with various performance issues that was around since launch. More so over the span of 4 years we got 1 enemy variant, 2 new enemies, 2 new bosses and 2 maps, but Crytek managed to push out around $240 worth of DLC skins (mind you the games also cost $40 upfront, tho goes on sale for $20 often), not speaking of the in-game shop that has a premium currency attached to it + over the past year Crytek have decreased the overall free-income of said premium currency and also pushed for battlepasses and their time-limited skins to prey on FOMO.
Balance-wise they seem to go against what the initial playerbase (including myself) loved about the game, slower and more deliberate shooting, in favor of give players high fire-rate options that fucks over balance, but albeit, I can not deny if people find the game more fun this way. I really love the game, but I frankly can't make myself play it anymore as the menus have turned into Ubisoft tier shopping fronts and the games constantly prey on FOMO events.

Ton of fun, the importance of sound in this game make wearing a headset absolutely required. You're basically using echolocation to determine where players are by differentiating direction of footsteps, sound of the material they're stepping on, and how loud the footsteps are. Between that and the unique setting, you get a real one of a kind game.
Unfortunately though, while the DLCs have all remained thematic with the setting but quality being hit or miss, the devs seem to be getting more insidious with monetization. The methods of acquiring the premium currency via in-game actions have been nerfed, and the skins requiring the fancy currency have slowly gone up. Hell, the most recent flare gun skin (a situational tool at best) costs twice as much as the one that has been available for at least a year. The game is definitely worth a purchase on sale, but be careful of spending your blood bonds since they are getting harder to come by. Never spend them to clean a weapon.

its literally simplistic, and easier to get kills than 99% of fps on the market, thats what pros/twitch streamers told me.
95% of the game skill is sound whoring, and map awareness.