Why is Any Forums so against NFTs in vidya?

Why is Any Forums so against NFTs in vidya?

Attached: 1643874894687.jpg (937x828, 88.74K)

Cause we're not dumb enough to fall for them

Cute asian girls are the cutest. Miyeon best girl!

Attached: FG-IcjQWYAULv-i.jpg (1080x1346, 135.85K)

but Any Forums fall for another miyazaki and gaben scam

So you need even dumber retards than Any Forums to buy your NFT, good luck

I'm not in theory.

i hate simps so much

Attached: 1642569885718.png (1284x825, 104.86K)

their inability to act; they just want to sit there and wallow in their own shit and drag everyone else down with them. this is the same reason why they hate crypto too.
btw elon wanted regular people to make some cash with doge. these same people, with their inability to act, just sat there and missed out and are now mad because they were wrong (again). i, personally, pocketed over 12,000usd. it could have been you, too, reader, but your inability to act drags you down

Because they're a fucking scam.

>btw elon wanted regular people to make some cash with doge. these same people, with their inability to act, just sat there and missed out and are now mad because they were wrong (again).
What are you even talking about? You do realize that the only way for people to make money in crypto is for others to lose money, right? For regular people to make cash with doge, other regular people needed to buy their bags.

>btw elon wanted regular people to make some cash

you are a retard

inability to act; followed by a false sense of ethics due to emotions

>create game where life evolves naturally
>create genetically engineered sex dolls
>put ai of evolved life in said sex dolls
>?????
>crypto profit

how?

Attached: 9066327212cbde2d7102f2e456466416a05ae62a.jpg (424x600, 148.22K)

I'm not saying it's ethically a bad thing, just that your idea that Elon wanted regular people to make money with doge is utterly retarded because by default crpyto is a zero sum game. You can't get more money out than people put in, so those regular people who got in early made some money and the regular people who got in too late are now bag holding or lost their money. Also, way more people lost money, mind you. The big winners were the whales who already bought huge stacks of doge years ago for like a couple of bucks, long before Elon ever talked about it.

make it fun first

because it's stupid

>12000 USD
honestly thats some rookie ass number if you ere any serious about NFTs, but then again you're posting on this site at this hour

Is NFT basically
>You will buy air and you will be happy
?

You sure convinced me, let me buy your NFTs now, I bet I make millions.

>inability to act
Used three times in a post. Amazin'.

looks ugly

NFT's are a scam to get people to buy crypto coin.

a couple of people have stupid ammounts of money locked up in bitcoin, their problem is that bitcoin isnt real money and only has worth as a speculative investment. so even though they are incredibl wealthy they can't use that wealth without converting their crypto currency into real money, but they can't do that because there isnt enough intrest in crypto to get people to buy out the wealthy few. so there are a bunch of people desperate to get other people inot crypto, so that they can sell their coins and get out themselves. so the wealthy create NTF's and attempt to do things that you could do enterily without crypto currency or the block chain to artificialy inflate the value of crypto currency so that the people who have lots of crypto can cash out and be actually wealthy.

in short Crypto is evaluated more than its actually worth and that the people who have a lot of it need to sell it to be rich, NFT's are a poor attempt at making people buy Crypto. Dont fall for the scheme

>looks ugly

Attached: 1639564971136.png (600x714, 171.18K)

Nope, you buy a place to a queue to nowhere

>if you're a shit eating e-celeb you can make a lot of money
Yeah, tricking 90 IQ cucks like you, go buy a fart in a jar instead, literally have more value than a NFT

chudcel pissbabies

She is the prettiest to me.

Attached: 1609114070644.jpg (1080x1350, 250.48K)

I hate simps so damn much bros.

yes and then you will resell this air and make money somehow because people are retarded

It's anonymous so she could have just sold it to herself for attention, a lot of hype building NFT sales are just wash trading

She looks really nice in this picture.

Why should I be for it? I have no reason to be. None whatsoever.

>S$7.5 million
What are S$ and how much is that in real money?

As long as dumb people can be swindled into investing in worthless pebbles, NFT's will "make money". The same way Herbalife, Tupper Ware and other pyramid schemes makes money, or how Belle sold her bath water for thousands of dollars. That idiots are willing to spend thousands to buy it doesn't make the thing itself worth that much, it's the idea of it that's worth money.

She looks nice in all pictures.

Attached: 1631326001899.jpg (735x704, 75.78K)

Ah yes, the white women that browse vee

Give me a single value for NFTs which doesn't mention money.

Good post, mind if I copy?

great salesmen can sell even thin air for millions of dollars
with good enough marketing, you can sell ANYTHING

imagine how retarded nfts are then

Every NFT minted accelerates the death of the human race due to climate change.

I'm still waiting for doge to go up 1 cent