Will you fall for the eternal gook's trickery again Any Forums?

will you fall for the eternal gook's trickery again Any Forums?

Attached: LostArk_HP_BG_SM-980x500.jpg (980x500, 96.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=riJ0UEsDmSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, I have FFXIV and you should too

Yes
I am merely cum experiencing itself, I have no self control

I've played enough MMOs to be permanently burnt out from their shit
Gook MMOs tended to be the worst of them all, you'd either have to be a whale or no lifer to enjoy that shit at all

Gameplay was great, Heavensward was great (even though I came in expecting to not give a fuck about the story) but Stormblood made me quit
I expected to like it because of Kugane but no, what a fucking snoozefest
worse than post-ARR

yea, I had fun

Attached: Selfie_20211106_Salllem_001.jpg (2560x1440, 1.25M)

No, it's a p2w shit abd pozzed game.

Attached: 1636071223084m.jpg (1024x447, 52.24K)

Yes, but I won't spend a cent on it. It's just something to pass time until elden ring

They let you zoom in the camera angle that close? I thought it was more Diablo-like than Black Desert?

Play ffxiv instead

Attached: 1636060656727m.jpg (1024x578, 82.14K)

Endwalker is going to have its first patch any day now. It's the perfect time to get in

Attached: 1636060279894.jpg (792x430, 117.86K)

You should tune in for the live letter too, it's gonna be pretty good.

Attached: 1636061481919m.jpg (691x1024, 62.64K)

yea you can zoom in but it but it would be horrible to play like that

XIV is so souless

I dont get why people keep posting images like this. It doesnt force you to use a nigger preset

I'll play it for month or two. If I get bored during that time I'll just resub XIV when 6.1 comes out.

Attached: 1631256326905.png (332x172, 32.17K)

nope, already played the beta and refunded it. only interesting thing about the game was pvp and the pvp turned out to be CC chain spam and that's it. other than that it's full of mtx and p2w garbage like you'd expect a korean game to be. for example, you can buy pets and of course these pets have stat modifiers such as 10% crit on them, but that's not all. in order to actually activate said stat modifiers you have to then purchase a 30 day subscription that does nothing else except activate your pet's stat modifiers and special abilities lmao.
the game is going to be garbage, no clue why people are acting so hyped about it

I already fell for it.
Been playing on RU for about two months ever since I heard that amazon is turning everyone into a nigger.
The game's pretty fun desu

Attached: Selfie1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.05M)

no, apparently the game is a second job if you ever want to do high end content. I don't have the time to make 10 characters and grind for 2 hours a day on each one just to keep up with the people who are buying gold

Cute girl asked me to play with her so I'll endure it for a couple of days I guess

Is the western version really censored and full of raceswaps? Some claim only the starting outfits are changed, so I have no idea

>gameplay was great

what the fuck are you talking about, gameplay is the weakest shit in FFXIV

Attached: 1639297827019.gif (220x220, 94.09K)

I remember it being a funky Diablo clone.
How did it evolve?

Yes. I bought the platinum retard pack.

as an user that is pretty excited to play, this is what they have censored

>the starting outfits for the classes (they mentioned that you can find the uncensored outfits through mob killing, dunno)
>they added some nigger faces to character creation and deleted some koreans (why the fuck did they delete some don't know)
>some characters were browned/niggefied yes

aside from that, I think the rest of the game is literally the same

Attached: 1628521274180.jpg (500x387, 56.16K)

Yes, and I'm making a black Deathblade.

still sounds pretty disappointing. No money for them from me

>diablo/PoE clone

I think this is only said by the people who literally saw a screenshot of the game

it has great pve sets, and great OST, there's no trinity so it's basically don't fuck up the mechanics or die, especially tier 2 and 3

pvp is equalized and you can get into it pretty early, only need level 26, then you will have guild vs guild where gear does matter, so this is the only aspect of the game that paypigs can affect

then a lot of horizontal content, housing, minigames, etc etc

try it if you want, it's basically free

Attached: 1637359248259.png (363x480, 309.49K)

>people are acting so hyped about it
Path of Exile is so fucking bad that they're willing to put up with anything. Every three months Path of Exile releases an "expansion" which is often just the same old shit rearranged into a new skinnerbox.

They also removed a max affinity cutscene with an NPC with implied sex.

The 2014 trailer clearly shows a PoE/Diablo type of game.
youtube.com/watch?v=riJ0UEsDmSQ

So it's shit isn't it?

its autism user

These games only exist to sell those mega packs and fuck off. It won't last longer than maplestory 2 did. I don't feel even sorry for the idiots who will fall for this. Especially after new world. You guys are retarded as fuck. There are far more better already established mmos out there if you want one to play. Go check out guild wars 1 or ff11 or 14. Not only will you save tons of money but you'll have more fun with it too. Shit even older shit like linage 2 is still around or metin2. EVEN FUCKING AION. Niggas get your head checked if you fall for this trash

Attached: scam.png (681x722, 150.76K)

it's nowhere near as crisp and responsive as WoW but I honestly didn't mind it
played SAM, NIN and BLM
really liked the rotation on all of them

i literally cannot understand the hype for this game, i played the beta and it's the most generic shit i have ever played

played it
it got boring after 10 hours

Kneel.

Attached: UE.jpg (921x1200, 190.47K)