Thoughts on RPCS3 and Xenia?

Thoughts on RPCS3 and Xenia?

Attached: 1643961193758.jpg (800x455, 23.44K)

>RPCS3

Out of the box DS4 support, one of the best emulators I ever used

>Xenia

I can play RDR on it perfectly, but you still can't play co-op games on it for whatever reason, so it's dog shit

Still can't believe we got a working PS3 emulator before Vita

Android port when?

>RPCS3
what does it stand for

>Xenia
I'm playing Ninja Gaiden 2 on it and it's kino as fuck

are we currently living in the "golden age" of emulation?

RPCS3 is awesome

>vitashit
no games.

I got to play Demon's Souls for the first time on RPCS3 with a perfect 60fps with no problems, RPCS3 is great. As for Xenia, word is it can run Red Dead Redemption pretty good now so once I get my PC back I'll give it a try

There are some autists who making emulator for it but majority of people are not interested because no gaems.

Is there a list somewhere that says which games run better on either

can't use either cause my CPU doesn't support the AVX instruction set

wasnt rpcs3 supposed to have vita support too?

>Heavily reliant on GPU
Xenia
>Heavily reliant on CPU
RPCS3

RDR for me works perfectly on Xenia, but RDR runs like dog shit for me on RPCS3

It's not surprising because KD-11 was on the project. He literally did most of the heavy lifting for RPCS3, there are no smart autists working on Vita3k, only wagies that barely give a shit because their Patreon funding wasn't high enough.

How old is your CPU?

I'll make one for you:
>Xenia
RDR
>RPCS3
Everything else

kd-11 is a fucking genius, god bless him. Without him we'd have so many games lost to the cancer 7th gen consoles were

it depends on your specs. iirc the armored core games work best on rpcs3 if you have amd. you need xenia if you have nvidia.

Exactly this.

cant believe how smooth bad company is now compared to 2 years ago. completely playable now
yes it looks like shit because I cant stand the artifacting of effects when you do resolution scaling, so this is native with FSR enabled

Attached: file.jpg (2560x1440, 700.51K)

should've added this is on rpcs3, Xenia I havent tested many games yet but they just got a huge update too

Can Xenia play Last Odyssey yet?

A lot of games are still glitchy on rpcs3