Bravo Microsoft truely bringing halo to new generations and new frontiers

Bravo Microsoft truely bringing halo to new generations and new frontiers.
Truly the most based globalhomo contractor the US OF FUCKING ANUS.
When will we get a kickass female in halo replace the chief?

Attached: 1643952366259.png (808x788, 257.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

poptopic.com.au/news/master-chief-to-take-backseat-to-female-cast-in-halo-live-action-2022/#:~:text=Not only is the main,028 played by Natasha Culzac.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Halo deserve this.

Who cares about gaylo lmao

Why because halo was the white man's game?
Aging white men.

>truely
Go back to school, retard.

Halo always was a shitty shooter for burgers who never had any PC. Even Gears of War was a better shooter than this shit.

Sounds fake. Not even during the peak of pop-feminism in 2015 would any game producer say that.

This article seems fake.

I appreciate 343 for making me stop caring about halo

same

Microsoft should've sold the Halo IP back to bungie back in 2016 after Halo 5 had under-performed. 343 industries should've been shutdown years ago

Drinker was right. Modern media makes only care about using old franchises to prop up their shitty agenda confirming characters. Men aren't allowed to be masculine anymore. They aren't allowed to be the hero anymore. They have to be saved by strong female characters and beaten and humiliated by strong female characters.

Everything about the modern world makes me sick.

none of this matters. the trailer where its clear mc's suit is too big and walks around like hes desperately gripping a turd with his buttcheeks so it wont slide down his leg is damning enough to deem this shit doa and cowboy bebop-tier.

here's the source. Make of it what you will.

poptopic.com.au/news/master-chief-to-take-backseat-to-female-cast-in-halo-live-action-2022/#:~:text=Not only is the main,028 played by Natasha Culzac.

It will stop if you stupid faggots would stop buying this shit already. Don't act like you guys don't when the majority of you clearly do.

Is there a bigger red flag than the creators telling us their characters are Kickass or Badass?

Attached: 0ed.jpg (1000x1000, 238.2K)

neato i'll continue to pretend only the first 3 halo exist and continue playing those on my old console. so it goes

this is fine. halo died with reach, not the glorious death it may had deserved, but a death nonetheless.
anything after that is just microsoft raping its putrid corpse while there is still meat in the bones. just ignore it and move on.

Halo died after Reach

I don't doubt that they'll be able to fuck up the show royally, and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if this all ends up being true, but I still find it odd that this one pop culture rag from Australia is the only one reporting on this.

Based and Truth Pilled.

Attached: 101.png (112x112, 21.23K)