What's your favorite gaming keyboard? G910+ is just a beast still all these years

What's your favorite gaming keyboard? G910+ is just a beast still all these years

Attached: 1643218809447.png (1000x1378, 1.75M)

Gaming? Blues

Is this image macro telling me I can't be a winner no matter what keyboard I use?

Yes, keyboards are all cancer. The only advantage is being able to use a mouse for FPS games, otherwise why would you use anything other than a controller

Based with controller you can have split screen and fun with friends

>still using my school laptop to game from high school 6 years ago

Attached: 1640267424426.webm (304x322, 494.7K)

idk keyboards well I just bought one of the top results for a mechanical keyboard under 60 dolar and called it a day, it works and feels nice to click and that's good enough

Attached: 20220204_000013.jpg (4032x3024, 3.03M)

stop posting these fat fucks
god I hate you faggots so much its unreal

I have a tenkeyless but I only got it because I have limited desk space and wanted more room to move my mouse, fuck trannies

Tell me you're a sissy without telling me you're a sissy lmao

Not gonna lie...
This motherfucker outlived 12 keyboards in the soon to be last decade and its still going.
When i try a new one i compare it to this.
But i wish i had an old IBM aswell, that would outlive myself probably.

Attached: file.png (800x800, 836.09K)

ducky tenkeyless; cherry brown; white 2018 year of the dog model.
first mechanical and it's fucking tight

>used an old mechanical keyboard I had until it was basically unusable, nails punching holes through the WASD keys
>upgrade to a new mechanical rainbow LED keyboard
the only thing I don't like about it is being USB, I miss the old PS/2

I use a kb my dad found in a dumpster from a local uni

Mine is the one that came on my gaming laptop

I like this razor one I randomly decided to get. I keep it lit up on just white backlight, and I mainly like it for how the keys feel and the audio wheel on the top right, where clicking it is a quick mute. The issue is some keys stop “clicking” because the little metal things in each key bend. It’s very cheap but meh.

Attached: 486E173A-B557-462F-BC7E-2B52696E3C22.jpg (750x443, 134.86K)

Reminder that there is an incel loser mod that watches Any Forums and will leave up all rule breaking posts but will ban you if you make fun of his small white penis.

You can get an ergonomic mkb for like 60-70 bucks
>Inb4 but it's 60%!
Navigating terminal is actually faster with wasd binds

Attached: lataus (4).jpg (1404x756, 97.56K)

>12 keyboards

What in the fuck are you doing? I have a shitty razer keyboard from 2010 that still works sitting in my closet. Are you cumming on your keyboard? Spilling soda you fucking degenerate?

there is only one buckling and that is the model M why are you putting it in two tiers assfag.
also only gays use scissors.

I am 100% convinced that people who buy a keyboard without a numpad are lobotomized apes. No real human being could be that fucking retarded

>Calls other retards
>Needs numbad
Oh boy, I don't know what to say. You probably don't program for a living so I'm guessing you use your cuckpad to shitpost online? Did you write thag "100%" with it?

watch this tranny delete his post just so he can correct thag lmao

seething

Attached: 1582687201597.jpg (339x435, 42.81K)

why do trannies like circumcised keyboard?

Attached: 1633377321970.webm (406x720, 2.84M)

So I lose the moment I buy a keyboard?

Whatever's under $20 dollars