Gran Turismo

Anybody up for a GT thread?

>favorite GT?
>favorite track/car?
>What did you think about yesterday’s presentation?

Attached: 02FD92D0-6AA8-4B02-A91A-19A1270FC8AB.jpg (1242x1256, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u9WgtlgGAgs
youtube.com/watch?v=GhuGMK18Bss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

H-hello?

Grand Turismo has always been really unfun for me. The cars never feel fast even though you are going like 200mph and then you go flying into a wall or off the track with every turn.

Started with the first, but GT2 was probably the first one I really got in to. I still have the old, shitty Mad Catz PS1 wheel and pedal set I used to use.
>What did you think about yesterday’s presentation?
If I had or wanted a PS5 I'd probably be hyped as fuck, it looks pretty good. It was on the nvidia leak list last year, so there's still hope.

You shouldn't take corners at 200mph
7 seems to have addressed your complaint about the sense of speed, though; Sport feels really slow to me, but 7 looks greatly improved in that regard

It’s on ps4 too if you have one

Manchildish as it may sound, I was happy for the first time in a long time yesterday. I felt some small sense of hope well up inside me, compared to the rest of the shit I've seen released recently GT just gives off the air that the team gives a shit.

That said, there is a sub-10% chance I'm going to buy a PS5 just for this. A part of me wants to, but that's an expensive fucking game if I do, and I'm not sure my old ass wheel is compatible at all. Hoping for a PC port that will never happen

Honestly, it's a hot take but Gran Turismo Sport was a whole other level in terms of how addicted I got to it. Customizing cars and gitting good at multiplayer was amazing. All the sportsmanship rules really make it great.

>ever going 200 MPH on a track that even has tight corners

Maybe Forza is more your speed if you want a casual racing experience

Sport is included in 7 I believe.

I do but I haven't touched it in probably over a year now. I'll have to wait and see how different the two versions are. If it's only a graphical difference, I might consider it.

How the fuck there are more decent discussion about Gran Turismo on Any Forums than on trannyplanet these days?
That place is unbearable

>4
>Trial mountain/Miata
>Probably Sonys best presentation desu

youtu.be/u9WgtlgGAgs

Boomer GT2 best GT

>If it's only a graphical difference
Just no ray tracing

>Just no ray tracing
Neat. I'll probably check it out then. Hopefully it will work with my wheel setup.

Same game, just at a lower resolution and no ray tracing or obviously dualsense support

will the two consoles be separated in MP?

I love Special Stage Route 5. I love the Mitsubishi FTO LM (4WD). But I'm not buying a PS5.

Doubtful

Obligatory Before Race 1 track:
youtube.com/watch?v=GhuGMK18Bss

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8.78K)

>Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec
yea GT4 is objectively better, but i put hundreds of hours into gt3 when i was little. also gt3 menu music is way better.
>S30 Fairlady Z, Tsukuba Circuit. runner ups-FC3S infini, FD3S Spirit R, NA Miata, 250 GTO, F50, TVR Cerbera Speed 6, eg6 sir-ii civic, NA1 NSX,
never included in GT- 1968 Chevelle SS396, C3 L88/ZL1 Corvette Stingray, 1967 Firebird, Zonda F
also for tracks- Laguna Seca, Kyoto Driving Park, SSR11, Deep Forest, Apricot Hill... i could keep going on cars and tracks so im stopping myself now.
>State of Play thoughts
almost lost my cool and soi faced when i saw the S30 finally shown for the first time. everything is looking very nice and comfy. looking forward to it. only thing im left hoping for is some feature where you can pick multiple cars you own to be on presentation on main menus.

Attached: s05.jpg (591x407, 36.89K)

>Favorite GT?
My favorite GT was 3, but mainly for nostalgic reasons. I saved up all summer to get a PS2 and GT3 was the first game I got for it. Really good memories playing it with my brother. Second fave is GT4
>favorite track/car?
Apricot Hill Raceway. Favorite car from all the games is probably the Dodge Viper GTSR concept.
>What did you think about yesterday's presentation?

Nothing, because I didn't see it. What did you think user? Did they announce anything cool/special?

The best car in GT was the Vector M12 and I'm tired of pretending otherwise. Dominating the Mid Engine races mopping the floor with the GT40 for the big dollars was kino.

>Did they announce anything cool/special?
Heavily recommend you watch it. About a half hour long.

>Thinks gt isn't casual

LMAO