What VN is Any Forums reading?

What VN is Any Forums reading?

Attached: 2022-01-28 (8).png (1920x1200, 2.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v19238
store.steampowered.com/app/1449200/AI_THE_SOMNIUM_FILES__nirvanA_Initiative/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I got bamboozled into reading Shironagasu by Any Forums. Some of the dudes (girls are fine though) sprites look like they were drawn on paint lmoa

So it was bad?

I'm currently reading the Narcissu anthology project. Already finished 1,2,3 and Himeko's Epilogue.

I loved the MC

Dunno I'm still at the doctor's death scene

>I loved the MC
yeah he's a cool dude

Probably replay the original Ace Attorney Trilogy.

I was reading umineko and then my PC 41% itself.

Gnosia. I think I'm getting near the end.

Attached: 20220204114058_1.jpg (1600x900, 229.44K)

bump

Need something new to read

Attached: 1643783888168.jpg (1024x600, 227.05K)

Is the 3rd one out yet?

Attached: 20171030233305-1.jpg (800x450, 346.12K)

suggest some good VNs for someone who has never played any VNs (for PC)

Depends on what you want. You got slice of life, slice of life with tears, slice of life with robots, slice of life with magic or slice of life with cringe. And then pick a setting- you got highschool, highschool, highschool and highschool.

What genre do you want to experience? Pure love romance with no drama? Mystery horror story? 2deep4u story? Pick the genre that you want to read the most and start from there.

Reading ever17, finally starting coco's route.
Every route so far has been incredibly underwhelming. It's like reading minori's route from baldr force except four times over.

ive seen this one a couple times because of the crazy plot advancements, whats it called?

There's a severe lack of salaryman+JC/JK romance, and it's a tragedy. The only translated ones that come to mind are Damekoi, 1room, and furifure.

Attached: 163987278667f.png (704x860, 565.32K)

not him, but i just want some good linear or nearly linear romance vns. i liked nekopara.

Just beat Great Ace Attorney Chronicles. Was really good, I think I enjoy it more than the original trilogy but it's a tough call
As a guy who isn't huge into VN's, play Ace Attorney.

Hare Nochi Kitto Nanohana Biyori

Attached: 1492497236924.jpg (1288x4336, 1.14M)

I'm playing through the entire Ace Attorney series and streaming it on discord for a couple of friends because they were never gonna play it themselves. Just got done with Investigations 2 and it's been pretty fun to experience the series again vicariously. Shame it's downhill for a while now, but I'm sure it'll still be fun.

Attached: Z-Sob.gif (128x184, 9.34K)

Ace Attorney isnt a VN

VNs are just dumbed down adventure games just like MOBA are just dumbed down RTS

Attached: 1501694704380.webm (792x600, 1.3M)

I dunno, you spend at least 80% of the game reading text and applying no critical thinking outside interpreting the text.
Seems close enough to me

>streaming it for a couple of friends
Based

Check out Yuzusoft's shit. Not linear but the choices you get are only about which girl you wanna end up with. Some plot, but it' usually entertaining enough so you won't be bored out of your skull. Senren Banka is as good a place as any to start.

It's a kinetic novel with the sole bit of player agency being to trigger flags to progress. For all intents and purposes, it falls under the scope of visual novel with slight elements of an adventure game. But you're just being contentious because you only wanna talk about obscure visual novels no one actually gives a shit about.

>go to vndb
>look up gyakuten saiban and kenji
>they're all there
Checkmate, faggot.

Yeah, VNs usually have FUCKING VOICE ACTING.
Dropped the last one 5 minutes in when I realized they'd replace VA with fucking beeping and booping as if I was playing a JRPG from the 16bit era. And this is a Capcom fucking VN. Cheap cunts.

vndb.org/v19238

Paranoia : deliver me

Gotta wait till my ayn oding arrives so i can play the VNs handheld to play more

>Dropped the last one 5 minutes in when I realized they'd replace VA with fucking beeping and booping as if I was playing a JRPG from the 16bit era
Are you talking about the trilogy or Great Ace Attorney?
Expecting a VN to be 100% voiced is pretty dumb in the first place, especially if you expect it of the trilogy.

>vndb
Vndb is a mouthbreather site that also claims that alchemy meister is a VN, when its clearly not.
Its in fact not even questionable

Best girl but her mother is a turbo cunt.

finished somnium this week
now i'm excited for the sequel

Is muramasa really good, I heard alot of praise about it but haven't gone around to reading jt

Attached: tama_window.jpg (360x380, 129.49K)

Alright, maybe not the best argument, but I still stand by Ace Attorney being a visual novel.

Is there even one announced?

Attached: date.jpg (400x400, 29.6K)

I just wanna know what disqualifies it in your eyes honestly. If it's just there being "enough gameplay" then I think quite a few other things accepted as visual novels should be disqualified too.

I actually agree though, just wanted to trashtalk vndb

Yes, based Tama

it's coming out in june
store.steampowered.com/app/1449200/AI_THE_SOMNIUM_FILES__nirvanA_Initiative/

Dengeki Stryker
I actually read it almost to the ending once but it's been so long ago I might re-read it from scratch

Ahh thanks, gotta be a while i guess

Iunno, the one that came out on PC that takes place at the turn of the previous century.
And pretty much every VN has everything voiced, except for the MC and/or narrator. And it's "mom and pop" studios doing this, not a multinational like bloody Capcom.

Same thing actually based KnSchad

It's pretty good

Attached: trol.jpg (1920x1200, 336.46K)

Do you want to be entertained? No? Do you want a 60 hour lecture from some jap kid who just finished philosophy 101? Yes? Then read muramasa

Attached: muramasa.png (599x262, 28.3K)

I was really hoping it'd be The Witcher 3

It doesn't feel like one

Attached: 1642736773955.jpg (624x624, 60.84K)

>Get to be Mizuki
>Her newly appointed partner Aiba
The wild ride never ends.

>60 hour lecture from some jap kid who just finished philosophy 101

imagine being filtered by "killing bad"

What are some good yuri VNs?