DELAYED TO 2023

>Suicide Squad Kill The Justice League is rumored to have been quietly delayed to 2023 due to Warner Media’s CEO, Jason Kilar, tweeting about their lineup of 2022 games which oddly had SS left out.
This is smelling more and more like a bomb/mess. For those who remember, this game was first announced in 2020, was dead silent until 2021 with a story trailer, and we STILL don't have actual gameplay footage or any idea what the hell it is.

Anyway let's talk superhero games. Never had faith in SS, but Wonder Woman intrigues me. Hopefully Flash and Superman get their own AAA games in the future

Attached: suicide-squad-kill-the-justice-league-ps5-playstation-5-1.large.jpg (1280x719, 85.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jasonkilar/status/1486344994290126852
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just want that cancelled justice league game based on the cartoon to come out. Guess i'll settle for lego games for now.

Both Flash and Superman had cancelled games too. You know what else would be cool? A 3rd person Green Arrow game with over the shoulder bow mechanics mixed with action game melee.

Attached: Green Arrow Oliver Queen DC.jpg (1294x2000, 170.23K)

That would be neat, Green arrow doesn't really get much love gaming wise.

oh no, I have to wait to play more capeshit. I'm so angry!

Attached: 1643574482002.webm (368x660, 617.98K)

Great, now I want to play Spider-Man ps5 again…

Attached: 5AD6E08A-CCD6-4121-80BE-E68EF16C033D.jpg (1024x549, 66.94K)

I hope they cancel this shithole of a game already and gives us kino Justice League instead.
Fuck the Suicide Squad. Fuck Harley.

>that ugly fucking face

Yeah I don't know why. He's got a fun gimmick, which has been pretty much nailed down in game mechanics at this point. Half the fun would be unlocking trick arrows for either ranged or general melee attacks
>Boxing Glove Arrow
>Electric Taser Arrow
>Bola Arrow
>Net Arrow
>Expanding Foam Arrow
>Exploding Arrow
>Freezing Arrow
And so on.
You know sometimes I just pop it in just to web swing. Hopefully 2 is just as good. Which speaking of Marvel, where the fuck are my AAA Iron Man, and Daredevil games goddammit?

Daredevil game was in development for ps2 but cancelled. Was around the time the movie came out. I remember because it was advertised in the amazing Spider-Man comics which I was reading at the time.

twitter.com/jasonkilar/status/1486344994290126852 This is your source. Because twitter only allows 4 pics.

A Ghost of Tsushima/Sucker Punch produced Daredevil game would be ideal now

damn dude you are old. that's sad

There was literally a gameplay trailer from last year

I’m 35.

I still don't like the fact that somehow this game is a sequel to Arkham Knight/Set in the Arkhamverse.

"Gameplay" my ass. I hyper edited montage is not a proper showcase of gameplay. Is it 4 player coop? Is it level based or one map that expands? Stats? Upgrades? We know next to nothing
Which is weird because Gotham Knights seems like it fits the Arkhamverse more. Also fuck that Deadshot retcon, and the fact that Boomer has a shotgun

The ONLY logical reason for it is so they can attach the fame of the Arkham series to it, it makes absolutely no sense otherwise.

I actually like the concept of Gotham knights. A co op open world Batman game according to the description on PlayStation store.

The only downsides are that the co op is 2 player only and no Batman.

anything above 28 is old and that's being generous
you will never be young again, get over it. dont piss your pants grandpa

More than 2 would be too much for a game where stealth takedowns are useful. Would trivilize things. I just hope the developers learn from what happened to the Avengers game.

It seems like projects were switched between Rocksteady and WB Montreal mid production. I don't think WB has much faith in Suicide Squad, which is why they're banking on the Arkham brand. Not that it matters because I'm pretty sure most of the Rocksteady talent left mid production of Arkham Knight. Suicide Squad feels like it's a few years later, chasing a nonexistent fandom from the first failed movie. Which ironically had they taken more inspiration from the second movie directed by Gunn, it probably would have led to better gameplay ideas. You can't tell me Bloodsport isn't tailor made for a video game given his gear.
Batman is obviously going to be playable either midway or during the 3rd/final act. The thing that's turning me off about that game is the shitty gear/stat system. That crap ruined Avengers (among other things)

Attached: Bloodsport.jpg (1785x2257, 988.9K)

I never said I wasn’t old. I’m just saying I’m 35.

Attached: 2725F9BF-AA4C-4759-A7C7-8AF6B7D3D4F4.png (169x171, 52.7K)

A Superman game died for this.

Is Gotham knights going to be a service game?

>Batman is obviously going to be playable either midway or during the 3rd/final act.
More like he is going to appear as a Talon, brainwashed by the Court of Owls.