Is this the new norm for current gen consoles?

Is this the new norm for current gen consoles?

Attached: ps5.png (720x903, 566.85K)

its the new norm for any big electronic release

Luckily in my shitty country no one can afford a series x so I didn't struggle finding mine

muh side hustle

It's the new form of inviting gunfire into your skull

Unironically why don't people just bumrush them and steal the consoles? The chances of getting caught is almost zero if you wear a mask

Pay workers better so they don't have to turn to scalpers. Too bad it will never happened all we have left is overpriced PS5 (because PCs are still being used to mine shitcoin too)

>Unironically why don't people just bumrush them and steal the consoles? The chances of getting caught is almost zero if you wear a mask
go ahead faggot. post results when you get back.

I already steal from stores, so this wouldn't be much different.

>Pay workers better so they don't have to turn to scalpers. Too bad it will never happened all we have left is overpriced PS5 (because PCs are still being used to mine shitcoin too)
you absolute mongoloid do those look like workers to you? The vast majority of scalpers are literally codemonkey NEETS who are getting money for a new TV.

I actually saw that video on tik tok (Yes I know chink spyware normalfaggotry) but seeing snoytrannies and niggers saying how would go up and still some of those was fun to read

The times they are a changing.

Attached: how_americans_celebrate_black_history_month.webm (540x960, 3M)

"LISTEN UP NIGGAS, WE'RE TAKING YOUR CONSOLES. NO ONE FUCKING MOVE."

Attached: maxresdefault (32).jpg (1280x720, 124.92K)

Why is the teacher looks like she just came out of some 80's disco?

Stuff like this only bothers me because no one gives a shit about actual history, yet white people of today are demonized for acts no white person alive committed against black people who are no longer alive so we have to worship and bend over backwards for black people of today?

looks like you misunderstood, I mean pay the workers transporting the PS5 better, so the workers don't have to report "missing shipments" while pocketing more money from scalpers

1) Every culture in history has had slavery
2) The evil white Europeans got into trading black people because the black people in Africa were the ones selling their own people into servitude
3) There was 10x more black slaves in the Middle East, 20x more black slaves in the Caribbean and 100x more slaves in South America than there were in the USA.
4) It was the evil British people who were the first to formally abolish slavery, despite them profiting off it. And the other British colonies followed suit. While slavery is still legal in many places in Asia and Africa today.

Bring any or all of these up, with cited examples easily checked online, and you can shut down basically all the modern racism arguments. They'll still scream you're racist and try to cancel you. But at least you're the one who has the facts.

Indeed

Attached: 43534557y352634.jpg (600x751, 56.01K)

romans and greeks are not white.

Attached: 1639156002749.jpg (1079x698, 146.08K)

>source: random online tranny
Lol, I love reading all these fanfics from limp wrist faggots too retarded to get a PS5 for MSRP

>Greeks
>not Caucasian

It's literally just a tik tok you fucking spergs.

It’s more than that. This is what the niggers want, complete white servitude. If we don’t stop SJW leftists, we will be wiped out in the near future.

Aristotle had a lot of things to say about slavery, things that people are pretty much repeating nowadays to dismantle arguments regarding black slavery.

>got email about Sony Direct the other week
>sat in line for 4 minutes
>made order
>pay MRSP for PS5 and received it 4 days later

People have no patience to simply wait it out? What's the rush, there's nothing to play on it now anyway. Only got mine for future proofing and to replace my original PS4.

i remember this happening when the 360 came out in 2005. had one of my grandmas friends who worked at electronics store held onto one for me. got it for MSRP and no tax.

The video is (probably) a joke. However, it's parodying a very real ideology. Which should be mocked. When you have the fucking leaders of most of the world bowing to it unironically.

How much do think they are paying?

kids are allowed to use phones in school now?

You will never have sex

I've made 10's of thousands off of this scamdemic. I've scalped literally everything of value and honestly I'd have scalped shit like rubbing alcohol and hand sanitizer too if the government wasn't a bunch of communist cunts. Fuck poor people. Don't have the money? You don't get the product.
>I'll rob you lmao
I'd ventilate you before you could draw your Chinese flip knife out of your oversized cargo shorts pocket fat bitches.

Attached: 1643149507028.jpg (624x600, 100.65K)

And then go to prison for murder.

nice larp

reddit

not in my state lmao. Stand your ground and castle doctrine laws. It'd be my story vs a dead man.
>broke bitch who couldn't afford my $1200 PS5 or $2900 RTX cards
lmao.

Are people so rich and dumb nowadays that they'd buy from scalpers?

Based. High tech and low life pilled.

Attached: 4354353523775.jpg (1025x768, 100.52K)

they're desperate to get their hands on some shit console that will inevitably have some sort of manufacturing problem and require it to be fixed. But because they bought it from a scalper, they get no warranty.

I NEED THE NEW USELESS SHINY THING, HOW ELSE WILL EVERYONE ELSE LIKE ME?

electronic devices lose value after the original release year (2020). They are selling at loss but they are too stupid for understand and the fact a video game console is the lowest priority for most people

I wouldn't, but I'm not stupid.

Based black GOD.

Depends on which school, also looks like class hasn't even started yet

Attached: 1641882360123.gif (112x112, 836.94K)