PLEASE SONY PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO ANYTHING

PLEASE SONY PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO ANYTHING

Attached: 9CD16260-4599-45DF-A000-D9D84F79DF77.jpg (1144x1011, 518.38K)

Sony: no.

Konami is a shitty acquisition for Sony, they don't have any talent left even for pachinko.

I'd rather SH stay dead than let Sony have access to it.

Nah, MGS won't be the same without kojimbo

It's like buying an empty husk. MGS is nothing without Kojimbo and Castlevania is nothing without Igarashi.

Fuck no anything sony touches becomes woke cinematic garbage ever since they moved their hq to california. Dont let them ruin more franchises

>buy a studio after all the talent have left
They're not stupid like Microsoft buying Rare. And Konami isn't stupid enough to sell since they're making plenty of money off Pachinko and gatcha.

Yeah what we need more Snoy template games.

>They're not stupid
>Buys Bungie after all the main talented people like Marty O'Donnell or Joe States leaves
Yep.

>Buys the IPs
>Makes them multiplat

This reminds me of when Nintendo had their earnings call, and some investor brought up whether or not they make any big acquisitions. Nintendo's response is that they only buy studios for their people rather than the IPs as evident of how they got the Minish Cap director who worked at Capcom or Monolith Soft.
I've been thinking about this, and I really think that Sony fanboys should stop to consider the amount of IPs Sony owns. They don't need to buy publishers for more IPs. That Bungie purchase looks stupid since the old guard at Bungie is gone leaving them with a studio filled with nothing more than greedy suits.
What Sony should do is purchase studios for their talent. Get new blood talent to revive old IPs that have potential like Socom and Ape Escape. For fucks sake, Sony doesn't need MGS nor Silent Hill. They already own fucking Siren and Syphon Filter.

its about the ip's not the devs

Sony already has too many IPs, and those games would have come out on Playstation regardless.

I agree with you for the most part. You should look for talent, not IPs. Same reason Disney keeps fucking up. Can't just buy Star Wars and then hand it to hacks and expect it to work out.

But if you have some people who can take an existing IP and work it, then it would be smart to buy it. Or heck, someone like Sony buys Suikoden or MGS, then hires Murayama and Kojima to work on those IPs. Then it would actually be smart. But of course Sony would never do this. They'd just get one of their yes men to do it.

Nah, Konami do better without Snoy

>he wants more games infected
never gets old

Sony can buy both Konami AND Kojimbo

for what?
so sony can ignore those franchises the way they ignore syphon filter and ape escape?

and despite that, they have no games

ip's are worthless without devs to make them

DEAD FRANCHISES LOL

sony: let me buy innersloth for 5 billion

Microsoft buying Konami would be a fatality

>Or heck, someone like Sony buys Suikoden or MGS, then hires Murayama and Kojima to work on those IPs.
Or Sony could save money and not buy MGS. Why not get Kojima to work on a Syphon Filter reboot? Given how Logan's Shadow ended, it wouldn't even be a bad idea. They should take a page from Nintendo's book and get other devs to take a crack at making games for their many dormant IPs kinda like how Nintendo let KT make Hyrule Warriors. Sony could let Capcom try making a Soul Sacrifice, get the Project Diva devs to make a new Um Jammer Lammy, or some decent JRPG dev make a new Arc the Lad or Wild Arms.

If Konami ever went up on sale, MS would absolutely outbid the fuck out of Sony. I don't get why all of these people think that if Sony was to try and buy up publishers like Capcom, SE, and Konami, MS wouldn't interfere at all. MS so far bought companies they already work with or way out of Sony price range, and Sony usually only buys studios that they have long history with, or in the case of Bungie, bought them to help with their Live service.

Konami is a long-burnt-out dumpster fire that's far too in deep with Pachinko, so unless Sony is going into the gambling business there's no point.

That's mostly because Sony is ran by retards. >Sony usually only buys studios that they have long history with, or in the case of Bungie, bought them to help with their Live service.
Sony got Bungie because MS didn't want to buy them. Funny how MS went from thinking that ownership of Rare meant having ownership over Donkey Kong to realizing whether or not a game dev is worth billions.

lol
Konami is worth way too much for Sony to even think about

>so unless Sony is going into the gambling business there's no point.
Well, like most companies, their largest profit comes from investments in stocks and other companies. So they technically are in the gambling business...

But I know what you mean.

No. Nintendo needs to buy Konami. Simon is already a smash character and I know Nintendo will do Goemon better then Snoy will ever do.

Attached: ImpactColosus.png (851x508, 221.32K)

You'd rather seethe than cope lmao

>trash bros
>mystical minaj
lol

IPs are built on the backs of visionaries. Slapping Silent Hill on a game doesn't make it good. Without the creative minds behind it it will never truly be the game you want it to be. Follow developers, not IPs.

>MGS except it's now even gayer and woker
>made by pink-haired californians
You think you do, but you don't

You're buying them for their IPs. Really you could buy their 3 major IPs and leave their gambling/anime shit alone.

why do you people want mega corps to eat up small studios? what the fuck is wrong with you people?

>saying this after P.T.
Stop letting this board's retarded Sony hate get to you. Think for yourself for once

This guy is a hypocrite

Attached: 1643948606592.jpg (640x688, 74.4K)

Harry if he black
Richter if he gay
Snake if he black and gay

What is up with so many faggots trying to make these retarded threads? Jannies should have made a report for twitter screenshot threads, no one gives a fuck.

To be fair Konami is like Activision in that a buyout could do nothing but unfuck them.

He's a Snoy. A real Snoy. Not some falseflagger on Any Forums farming for views. MBG spends his the rest of his life shilling and damage controlling for Sony.

Oh yeah, Sony could give Sunset Riders to Dlala Studios or DONTNOD!

>Not some falseflagger on Any Forums farming for views.
lmao, you wish buddy.

They can still port the games, and give us mgo without having to use private servers

>after P.T.
I like Kojima, but he's writing style doesn't suit SH in the slightest. In a series about subtle horror, Kojima would completely miss the mark. My reasoning for not wanting Sony to get access to Silent Hill is because we all fucking know the first thing they are gonna try and do is get Bluepoint to remake it and they will fuck it up.

Goemon is Konami's best ip. followed by Bomberman. Which are what Nintendo needs. Not Sony.

They should buy the IP's off of Konami, but not Konami itself. Let that company rot with their pachinko machines and gym equipment. Things like GTA, FIFA, and Souls are much better buys though.

Thats a fucking monkey paw at this point.
They'll just make another pachinko game...

The problem with that is Konami has actually been doing better than ever because of Pachinko machines.

Don't they own Yugi-oh as well?

Sony didn't make PT. Kojima did. If anything, PT is proof that owning an IP doesn't mean shit if it isn't backed by a strong team. Kojima's alluded that his next game will be horror. If you want something close to PT, then wait on Kojima. Sony buying SH doesn't guarantee a game like PT.

Meant to say "falseflagger on Any Forums farming for (You)'s." MBG farms for views, but he's also a literal Snoy.

>IPs are built on the backs of visionaries. Slapping Silent Hill on a game doesn't make it good.
And Konami is the perfect example of this. 15+ years before they gave up on games, their talent was leaving them. And they would just replace the original creators with yesmen developers. So we got to see pretty much all their IPs slowly fall apart, before the company did.

Simply buying the IPs without getting the original creators back will lead to the same exact result. If not an even worse result like Ghostbusters 2016 or DIsney Star Wars in game form.

Attached: suikoden_reaction.jpg (1500x584, 622.74K)