GhostWire: Tokyo

It looks fucking awful bros...

youtube.com/watch?v=vGScfDMeId8

Attached: 4424323424.jpg (600x900, 333.4K)

bet you've never made a game before, checkmate OP.

NOOOOO ITS NOT ANIME

Man I would not have expected this game to look like Far Cry of all things

I swear Ikumi leaving or being fired was the main reason this turned into a flashy looking game.

I would play it if it was in 3rd person

It always looked like this, dumb waifufag

What is with fags and being so anti-first person

I think it looks fun, and I look forward to playing it.

Looks like Skyrim in Tokyo

Stupid gay ass narutard tier hand gestures, count me out dawg.

It looks like a VR game
Look at how stilted the movement is

Attached: 152507187.png (146x187, 17.86K)

>Another shitty slow FPS game with bad FPS gameplay hiding behind bargain bin stealth mechanics well excelling at nothing but pretending its to be taken seriously.

Man what a game to come out around the same season as Dying Light 2. I don't care for either but id rather play a parkour zombie game that does somethings well then play what that dog shit appears to be.

Damn it looks like dogshit

>1st person

Attached: 1643876217527.jpg (1024x801, 79.37K)

I dunno I’m kinda excited for it, some ways it looks cheap but it has that off the wall vibe Death Stranding had which works for me. Was surprised to see it up for preorder today and for it to be so close with a March release.

Attached: 558D1C1E-30B4-48F5-A65A-DD42629E4135.jpg (3840x2160, 988.47K)

I'm not anti first person, to me a game like this doesn't seem right in first person.

>Zahmbies (but it's yokai now cause le japan)
>Parkour
>Heckin open world
>Pre order bonus outfits
>Probably ubisoft towers
>Floaty FPS combat
A literal joke

Its called preference user. Although have you seen the shitfits 1st person fags throw if you ask for a 3pp option?

character design is important to a games aesthetic

Consoleniggers every single time. First person is genuinely awful with a controller, but they'd never use anything else.

>first person
I schleep

Attached: 1643947101725.jpg (1280x2275, 208.15K)

It is designed around being first person.
Oh yeah that's it. Makes sense now.

Looks like Infamous but if it had a bad VR port

>here's your ps5 exclsuiv-
>*
>here's your video game, bro

First person is inferior to third. Shitty movement and shitty tunnel vision. Even with a higher FoV

First person shooters were solved on controllers with Halo CE

looks interesting

At least there’s a discount lol

Attached: 88627B0A-6B13-4060-8B00-C7E63158FC1C.png (1125x2436, 843.22K)

Compare the E3 reveal trailer to now. She was an artist for the Evil Within 1 and 2, and was also the creative director for this game before she left mid production. This is not about waifufagging, retard.

Weird projection. 1st person feels fine on controller, many pro players prove that. 1st pp just sucks for immersion & any kind of rp element. I honestly believe if a dev is going to waste time on character designs but restrict it to 1st pp they are either too lazy to implement 3rd pp or too incompetent to even account for it. Just insert a default model off steam workshop or something at that point.

>First person is genuinely awful with a controller
sounds like a personal problem

>DLC outfit
>In a First person game

Attached: 1589424705282.jpg (516x516, 40.67K)

The gates are towers

It looks and has a complete different feel from the original teaser trailer (it seemed like a slow-burn horror to me)......
What the fuck happened?

Looks like a shittier version of Red Steel which was already a shitty game.

The Evil Within 3 died for this.

"Pro players" have nothing to do with it. Not all consoleniggers hate it, but most of those who do are consoleniggers.

On the other hand, your point is even more retarded.
>oh no I can't see the player model model at all times, what are cutscenes
Would at least make sense if there was character customization. Especially if the cutscenes didn't switch to third person. Guess what game I'm talking about.

>shallow stealth sections with cinematic kills
>enemies are lambs for slaughter
>skill trees
Too bad. Maybe next time, Mikami.

Attached: loopy_anime.gif (128x128, 280.17K)

>Open World

Oh no no no... the hype train was derailed... and then it was looted by underprivileged urban youths... why does this keep happening... Just make a regular ass game for the love of god...

>They went with the Doom Eternal route
I wonder if Bethesda tampered the game.