Master Duel

Witches not welcome.

Attached: the last day of witch.png (544x544, 413.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/8mgvco.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

roast me

files.catbox.moe/8mgvco.mp4

You see that little double arrow button on the bottom right there?
Press it next time.

WERE IS PURPLE EYES GREY DRAGON

*unzips dick*

here cunt

Attached: FirstoftheDragons-DEM4-EN-C-UE.png (240x356, 195.65K)

Don't target this card, bro. Warning you.

Attached: trying to be a cheeky bastard, I see.jpg (823x1200, 118.61K)

Post comedy

Attached: Screenshot_20220203-122517_Master Duel.jpg (815x1080, 215.93K)

>red eyes
>not purple
shut up

Attached: removal.png (4000x1753, 2.54M)

This is a pretty fun list.
Idea is that you go for a Tour Guide or Torn Scales normal summon, then end with two Fog Blades, Bardiche, Verte and Restrict.
Theres a few other ways you can make this list, which I have tried.
>You can use ritual support and relinquished, but Versago is really just better then Relinquished, since you can ditch it with Foolish or Cherubi ( Main way you get it in the grave ), summon it off of Tour Guide or add it with Skarm ( Where you can later summon it with Invocation. )
>You can use instant fusion to give you some protection against hand traps turn 1, which is pretty nice.
>You can include more extenders so that you can try for Rhongo turn 1, but at that point the Relinquished and Aleister card are hurting you more then they are helping.

Deck does really well against Drytron if you go first and can set up restrict, just steal the Benten so they can't add infinite cards. Deck has a lot more trouble against Eldlich based on when they get their floodgates ( If the floodgates are deeper in the deck you can just steal Eldlich and win that way though, since he can't be summoned if he is equipped. )

Attached: Phantom Restrict Fun.jpg (843x901, 642.03K)

do people actually put albaz in thier main deck? i thought i was the only one?

I see you wanted to use your graveyard for stuff.

Attached: 1643947177043.png (474x694, 733.51K)

brainlet question
how do i get the cards i want if theyre not in the selection packs? do i really gotta just buy a bunch of master packs until i finally get them?

How to make your turn 1 Dragonmaids not suck as much ass but will probably kinda still suck some ass. First, you need 2-3 Black Metal Dragons and a Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon.

>play Black Metal Dragon
>tribute to link summon Striker Dragon. Search for Red Eyes
>banish Striker Dragon to special summon Red Eyes
>use Red Eyes to special summon your maid and search out Changeover
>use Changeover to fuse the maid and a dragon in the hand for Sheou
At the very least, you can use Red Eyes to fuse out Sheou if you didn't draw any dragons. Otherwise, you'll have Red Eyes and Sheou. However, if we have Hospitality in hand, we can do better.
>use Hospitality to special summon the maid again
>tribute Red Eyes and the maid to link summon Heavenly Spheres

You now have an omni negate, a non-targeting bounce on your board, and backrow if you had a gas hand.

Attached: 88264978.jpg (421x614, 74.54K)

>called by the grave is heavily used
>but this isn't
why?

You craft them

Oh user, soon everyone is going to do just that
Well if they add Branded Fusion soon

> Equip that target to this card you control

Attached: Fun Fun Fun.png (480x700, 706.67K)

Soooo... what rank 8s do I add?

Attached: Screenshot_20220204-060120_Master Duel.jpg (959x1080, 301.34K)

Because it's entirely reactive. If your opponent couldn't give a fuck about hitting your backrow (and half the time they don't) then it's a dead card. If you could pop it yourself for the effect then it would've been banned on sight.

Look at this absolute chad using a HERO deck. I used to play HEROs myself physically in locals before they became absurdly expensive with Evil Heroes. You go, my guy, you prove to all those meta faggots that Heroes can still win.

Attached: 20220204001727_1.jpg (1920x1080, 855.37K)

cause 99% of the time opponent is gonna ignore the backrow instead of popping it
the other 1% they'll have ash or one of their many other negates out anyway

>Does nothing to Eldlich or Drytron.
You can use Called By on Benten or Eldlich, Waking the Dragon is really slow in comparison.

I'm having so much fun with this lad

Attached: rml.jpg (421x614, 58.07K)

sell me on qliphort, I really liked it in solo

Note how he chained his own summon so he could stop to suck the beetle's cock.

What the fuck, I've faced like 4 different people tonight running LP burn decks.

Attached: 1643258213032.gif (289x245, 498.82K)

based and hope they destroyed you

How are evil/love twins? How do they play?

Is this the long awaited sequel to UNGA RED?

He used Forbidden Droplet on my beetle so he wouldn't have to suck it, actually.

user, where do you think that FORBIDDEN DROPLET came from?

>Dies instantly to any link monster, since it protection doesn't include link rating.

Worse then chaos max in the "your opponent summons phoenix or accesscode and gets rid of the thing you spent your entire turn summoning" department.
Will be actually very strong in the novelty cups, mind, since those won't have link monsters - but its too expensive to craft for just for those cups.

How expensive are Deskbots

Attached: Deskbot.jpg (544x408, 135.87K)

What's the deal with the Greed Goblin
Why did she fall from grace and become poor