BAHAHAHAHHA

Attached: 2222.png (618x1258, 228.75K)

fucking hell

xaxaxaxaxa,

Yeah, nice try EA.

Attached: 333.png (1230x260, 5.67K)

Any that involve pets?

post sex mods

My personal collection last time I installed, at your disposal.

Attached: momdontopen.png (616x556, 53.4K)

Coomer degenerates have a weird moral code where slave/bondage/harem shit is a kosher fetish but then they have these random strong limitations in regards to acceptability.

Mostly just curious if there are mods that add this.

Actual valid concern. If Sims devs don't listen to people like this the series certainly is doome to fail.
Fuckin zomboid (help!.jpg) is almost a better sims game than 4 and it looks like original sims!

ATF mods are very good

mods.allthefallen.moe/index.php?title=Sims_4

>people will accept some things but not others
They're not weird, you're just too degenerate to understand that there levels to it.

The only line should be loli a-la (kys btw)

Thats it.
We act out murder fantasies in practically every game on the market but rape is too far?

by act out I also mean in minecraft, its still just fantasy, nothing is real.
Are you supposed to be judged about all the dreams you have about fucking your mother? You probably don't even consent to those dreams yet it happens.

>playing sims
>any year
What are you, a girl?

Attached: 2me lmao 2me.png (482x646, 369.32K)

Again:
>people will accept some things but not others
There is also the silly assertion that "We act out murder fantasies in practically every game on the market ".
There are very few games where the goal is straight up murder.

>There are very few games where the goal is straight up murder.
There are actually very many. But if you're trying to say its the explicit goal that matters, well Woo-hoo (nonconsensual preferably) is not an explicit goal in the Sims either, however its an option as it is for games where the goal is not straight up murder, despite there being a plethora of games where the goal is, in fact, straight up murder.

Is saying murder is a worse ethical/moral crime than rape also a "silly assertion" ?

>There are actually very many.
There are very few. You're likely conflating things such as Assassination and War as being "murder".

You're likely baiting me to waste my time making a list, but I think its self-evident enough that you are wrong that I can just go ahead and not do that for you.

get raped.

>mfw women buy all of this instead of downloading some repack

Attached: scared.jpg (278x221, 10.32K)

>fitgirl
enjoy your miner

TS1 and 2 are for chads. TS4 is shit though and you have to be a 5 year old girl (or a coomer with 100 mods installed) to enjoy it.

Yeah they make their money off expansions, put it on deep sale to hook people and then suck them dry

and you think if you can successfully erase loli the line won't eventually shift into something you like