Still no update

>still no update

Attached: CD2313F6-AEC1-4752-B350-50E33895F64D.jpg (1024x559, 116.68K)

it's ready when it's ready (tm)

They already got your money.

>Buying false promises

They are done, I wouldn't even be interested in Witcher 4 at this point.

Attached: 1643159895310.jpg (400x400, 36.83K)

>t-they are done
the shazamtroon rides again

dilate

They will always have Witcher to fall back on which is probably what they are already doing, Cyberpunk is done.

So you like the game?

>They will always have Witcher to fall back on
>I wouldn't even be interested in Witcher 4 at this point.

Attached: 1643160203898.jpg (628x479, 13.49K)

I haven’t played it. I refuse to pirate it until it’s a complete experience.

normalfags will forget all about cyberpunk as soon as they shit out a new witcher trailer

what is your point? just because one person doesn't want another Witcher that doesn't mean the mass of netflix watching normies aren't going to want a Witcher 4 complete with a Henry Cavill skin for Geralt

Attached: witcher-henry-cavill-filming.jpg (1352x899, 148.98K)

If CDPR did that they will be even dumber than i thought, they will be the most retarded dev around if they go back to Witcher.
It's done, give it a rest, at least for one gen, they need to fix cyberpunk, if they leave it like that the reputation is doomed will never get recovered, they need to fix their shit.
Also i heard they bought the license for VTMB2 but its still rumors, in that case they can try to go for that IP to show that they are more than one trick pony.
Thought the company needs some adjustments, clearly its infiltrated by some trash devs now.

Why not shit out a Cyberpunk sequel then? Since normalfags are literally that stupid.

There is about to be Cyberpunk show dude. I don't think looking at what TV fags are doing is a good call.

because the witcher brand isn't stained like cyberpunk is now.

Oh, it's stained. It's the same developer which means you'll get the same broken bullshit

No, its not. He has a point.

The point is that it'll be the same developer's name attached which is itself stained. Alarm bells are ringing.

C O P E

normies don't give a fuck about the developer but will do or die on a brand.

already played it for 300 hours don't care

Will it influence sales and trust? yes
Is the game brand stained like Cyberpunk? no
most of the normie gamers dont pay attention to the developer. they pay more attention to the IP.

Still have the Xbox version wrapped when Best Buy sold them for $10 for a day for when the Series X patch comes out.

It will never be as good as it coukd have been and the taste of that will never leave anyone's mouth. Having played it a few weeks ago on PC, modded, I could tell that they had the bones of something great but too much cutting, restarting, wasting precious development time, hiring new weak devs, and then rushing it out the door has doomed it forever.

Console versions are fucked, but PC was pretty stable. I had to mod the driving and difficulty balance, but it's an okay game at best right now. It might be a little better with more patching. It is just such a haunting shame how much they had to butcher it. With less bad management and another 2 years in the oven it might have actually been fantastic.

Same, probably more than that. I got what I wanted. I'm looking at EXEKiller and Vigilance 2099 now for my cyberpunk fix. Will come back if these DLC's have a lot of content but that is so far away from now.