Heavy Rain

How does a game from 2010 look better than most games today?

Attached: Heavy Rain Screenshot 2022.02.02 - 03.50.39.50.png (2560x1440, 3.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tRJ9t8JsWIw
youtube.com/watch?v=Yy44s_de15Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It doesn't

>how does a AAA interactive drama focused on two or three characters on screen at once talking look better than most games today
it's a mystery

Are you sure?

Attached: Lis Screenshot 2022.02.02 - 03.16.55.50.png (2560x1440, 2.81M)

Maybe if you are blind or if you have some fucking disease in your shitty brain.

That's not a game. It's Tumblr/twitter trash.

The game was designed from its very inception to be a movie and put all the effort into the visuals.
Most other companies have to divide that effort in things like gameplay and having a proper story.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 62.21K)

fpbp

>implying

All that bloom makes me want to throw up.

is this "game" "fun" to "play"?

youtu.be/tRJ9t8JsWIw

yes Any Forums, i was here ten years ago and you weren't

this is legitimately terrifying

no

It has a truly engaging story and characters that wont fall apart as long as you turn your brain off and stop yourself from thinking things like "wait a moment, but what about that thing?" Then it completely falls apart when the villain is revealed but if you are lucky you will be filled with ze emotions to think about the contradictions and plotholes this new information generates.
TLDR it has potential to be an interesting story but fails in delivering it.

It's fun as long as you don't take it too seriously. It's like watching a bad movie to make fun of it and once in a while being surprised by an actual good moment.

Plus it has some coomer appeal.

Attached: madison_wink.webm (1280x720, 327.46K)

By having 0 gameplay so it is basically just a movie

new games have many more assets and gameplay to run so they have to sacrifice graphics for it

Why some faggots are so scared when they see a woman?

t. never played
Heavy Rain has more gameplay than any other game in the genre by a significant amount. If you didn't have fun contorting your hands fighting that feral coon (mad dog?) with jayden then I don't know what to tell you.

it's "fun" to "watch"
youtube.com/watch?v=Yy44s_de15Y

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 12.35K)

choosing options isnt gameplay, moron

Bless that nigga

JAAAAY SAAAON

I was disappointed there was nothing remotely like that in Detroit, all the gameplay was simplified with no finger gymnastics that could lead to you falling into an industrial grinder.