"explain this card to yugiboomers" challenge

"explain this card to yugiboomers" challenge

Attached: 61NYBCgFrtL._AC_.jpg (344x500, 51.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c94v-698DYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I LITERALLY started playing 2 days ago and I can understand this. It's not that bad.

Every time I try to understand this card I have a brain aneurysm, so I just assume it reads "your opponent may activate only one monster effect per turn" and that's much easier to understand since that's what it actually does 99% of the time.

why would you want to read that much in a toddler's card game

Attached: download (2).jfif.jpg (224x224, 12.79K)

I wonder why they even bother with card art

is there any difference between when a card says (Quick effect): [Effect] and [Effect] (this is a quick effect)?

this meme hasn't been relevant for 16 years.

>opponent gets mad because I have to spend time reading the paragraph of rules on each card because I haven't autistically memorized every card and its rulings yet

>you can activate monster effects equal to the types of ed monsters the player controls
Easy

I have to play so much stuff to counter meta decks that hands keep bricking.

Attached: C7868B2D-CAC9-4353-95E8-A4A0F36CD45C.jpg (1170x1942, 3.51M)

this is why you go second

Here's boarder in a minute. youtu.be/c94v-698DYE
It's not hard, just read the card and know your that effect activations are limited to the number of ED types on field.

Bro you're playing Shiranui what are you afraid of? Your cards don't care about dying and don't they literally get even stronger if they're banished?

Man i fucking love this card in stun decks. Some retard will always throw down some normal summon combo starter sit there for like 30 seconds then DC unless they have some other out i negate.

Jesus Christ when did Yu Gi Oh go full Magic: The Gathering?

>floods your field so you can't do any thing
This card looks op

Attached: https:--static.wikia.nocookie.net-yugioh-images-c-c7-PhantasmalLordUltimitlBishbaalkin-PGL3-EN-GScR-1E.png-revision-latest-scale-to-width-down-542?cb=20160315220727.png (542x800, 858.8K)

Solitaire is the only Shiranui being played since it summons uni-zombie and glow-up bloom.

I literally just play shit and hope it works, if it doesn't I try again with some other random bullshit.

Attached: 1628252667868.jpg (1122x900, 111.88K)

I used to play Infernoids just to summon this guy.

>floods your field
Thanks for the free link materials bro.

to the best of my memory, 2012

Attached: ProphecyDestroyer-CT09-EN-ScR-LE.png (300x440, 305.71K)

right? lol

>synchro monster
>cannot be synchro summoned
There are multiple cards like this and it's getting stupid

>thread topic in the name box
OP is a faggot

If only there was a generic blue card(s) in the game that could make use of these tokens. Whatever shall I do about them?

This. I don't even read anything I just attack. An opponent's baits and feints do nothing if you just don't think and hit attack.

Then he'd hate this

Attached: 94422829_p0.jpg (1501x2105, 2.56M)

MAKE A Any Forums ROOM