Why don't you play more fighting games?

Why don't you play more fighting games?

Attached: Fight (1).png (1794x1277, 1001.1K)

I have. The only one I like is SF.

I already play and enjoy them, and I'm looking forward to the new KOF in two weeks

all i play bro

Cause Single Player modes are fucking boring

Not enough of them have Ramlethal in the cast

because every time i play one i want to reach over and choke the other player to death but i can't do that because of laws or something

After the week I just had I think I will be.

I want to get good at my favorite one and always feel like if I put too kuch time into others I never will.

Attached: dy80e6-ecc12860-6176-44ab-8871-6098b1c56808.jpg (595x842, 333.76K)

Melty threads die pretty fast

Attached: __wallachia_and_yamase_akemi_tsukihime_and_1_more_drawn_by_kieyza__6d4e727ca9925b2589d48b3cf3bb4adb.jpg (354x1050, 235.29K)

Most fighting games have really boring casts or they're straight up ugly, and that's really important to me. UNI, P4A, and GG are the only games/franchises I've put more than a few hours into. KoF13 too, but I'm not going to pretend I didn't get filtered by that game.

>playing unranked Tekken matches
>get no rank opponent with 270 win streak
>pulls the plug when we're at 2-2 rounds
What are people like this trying to prove?

I have
>mk9
>tekken 7
>killer instinct (snes, gold, 2013)
>shaolin monks
>ultra street fighter 4
all on my computer right now, but it doesn't mean I am good at any of them.

Attached: 678011.jpg (5351x3010, 1.73M)

Picked up strive the other day, last fighting game I played was MVC3. I suck ass but i'm still having fun.

>too late to have a local scene
>too early to play online
It's not fair bros. I've been having a ton of fun with it, but fighting the CPU only does so much for me.

Attached: CapSNK2Logo.png (650x449, 276.09K)

we need to agree on a set time to make em.

I only play the ones with soul

Attached: 1 Fatal Fury 3 character select.jpg (1019x768, 744.84K)

Sf is the only good one

The only good one is Street Fighter and I've already played it to death.

Attached: EYeehwfUwAApTWd.jpg (800x569, 90.05K)

Bad eyes
Bad reflexes
Not enough time to get good

>I only play one

You're the same as those girls who only like Zelda.

fgc is ableist against keyboard and pad users so I never get to play many without hearing about how console is better

Is there a mod for Tekken 7 that forces online opponents to skip character cutscenes without causing desyncs? If no then I will not pick it up again until such a mod is made or the option to skip other players cutscenes is allowed in a patch.

Pretty sure you can play it on fightcade

>playing fighting games on PC
who even does this

because non of them make my cock as hard as guilty gear +r does

Attached: your soul is mine.webm (1000x562, 2.83M)

Just looked it up, apparently it's able to be done on Fightcade 2, as of a couple months ago. I hadn't checked in a while, so I guess I'll be trying to set that up tonight. Thanks user.

The only fighting games proper still left are like SF and maaaybe KoF as a runner up, the rest of the genre has completely devolved to mindless spectacle over substance barely above an anime arena fighter kusoge mashing with zero strategy whatsoever.
This Zelda """comparison""" is like asking why people play Zelda instead of, say, Devil May Cry, because hey both are third person action adventure games where you whack enemies with a sword right? The latter is totally cooler and rad it has Dante bro you should play it instead. But both games are not even in the same category and I'm not in Zelda for the combat mashing in the first place.

most people who play fighting games now