Should i get an xbox controller or a switch pro controller?

Should i get an xbox controller or a switch pro controller?
Shouls i got for the series x or one controller

Attached: 356-3561189_-img-nintendo-switch-pro-controller-vs-xbox.jpg (820x358, 97.63K)

Get an Xbox controller.
If you can afford it, splurge for an elite series 2, you will thank me later.

Switch pros are comfy but the d pads have awful false input problems and digital triggers

Attached: 1643945129797.jpg (768x768, 64.61K)

Series X

Dualsense

>$200
no, fuck off, its a fucking controller

Between Series X and Switch Pro I have to give it to Series X, at least for PC or generic use.
For use on the intended console though? Gotta give it to Dualsense.

He said a Xbox controller. The Switch has non analog triggers and a mushy dpad. Which sucks for driving and fighting games respectively. On that fighting games part something that rarely if ever gets mentioned is that the dpad is similarly clicky to a Neo Geo or something with microswitches, which helps with doing more precise inputs on a pad. I like the switch pro more ergonomically but the Xbox just has the superior feature set and thus overall design.

Something else I forgot to mention here as a slight though not defining feature of the switch pro controller is that it's more repair friendly with screws at each of the controllers lower grip ends.

xbox
i use a steam controller and am ready to get an xbox controller so i dont need to autistically tweak the right pad all the time, i cant handle this level of control

I'm having a fucking metal breakdown the last 3 days about using k&m, my wired 360, or buying a dualsense or a series x to play elder ring.

get a job so you can afford both kek gottum

xbox core controller (2020/series x|s) shits on switch pro, 360, and xone's dpad.
if you use if often then its a no brainer.

wired 360 unless it needs to be replaced, save your money

if you're planning to use this on pc
get a DS4 or a dual sense
I cannot emphasize enough how good these controllers are.

Alright thanks Any Forums, just bought one.
These don't have drift right?

Attached: 20220204_145525.jpg (2992x1984, 880.17K)

SX controller. That tendie trash is cheap junk plus the abxy buttons aren't oriented in the way God intended.

you get a chorded controller or you shoot yourself for paying for lag.

its a lottery. they all drift.
sticks are supplied by a single manufacturer iirc

The SEX controller just fucking works on PC for most games. Was very refreshing after having to rely on extra software for the DS4 for so long. No clue about the switch or the xbone

I have a series X controller and it feels cheap and hollow. Also the white is starting to turn yellow despite it literally never leaving its box because I hated using it, which I only did for an hour or so.
Fuck Xbox controller shit's terrible. Fucking garbage controller.

Attached: 0.jpg (719x959, 41.35K)

is there a wireless controller with gyro and back buttons that isnt chink shit?

Attached: 1612434606121.webm (640x640, 1.02M)

>yellowing
random question do you smoke?