What video game has the worst combat you ever played?

What video game has the worst combat you ever played?

Attached: 1643521756663.webm (300x376, 2.92M)

loop hero.

Don't Starve

witcher 3

oblivion

Dark
Souls

Skyrim and The witcher 3

skyrim

Civ

fallout 3 and New Vegas. It's like two sponges shooting at each other with nerf guns.

Attached: Screenshot_22.png (240x84, 2.76K)

if witcher 3 has the worst combat you've ever experienced, you havent played any games.

Shenmue 3

it's somehow worse than the dreamcast games

Witcher 1

Final Fantasy 7.

Risen. Just fucking awful

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Morrowind. The combat is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of probability maths, most of your hits will go over a typical NPC's head. There's also Dagoth Ur's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Daedric scripture, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these 6th house ramblings, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Morrowind truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Dagoth Ur's existencial catchphrase "What a fool you are. I'm a god. How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No Recall or Intervention can work in this place. Come. Lay down your weapons. It is not too late for my mercy." which itself is a cryptic reference to the struggle for Dunmer independence. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the Godhead's genius unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Vivec tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the Suran ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 intelligence points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

deus ex

Why do people even come in here? OP asks a legit question and responses either show posters have not played any games or they are 13 year old boys trying to out edge each other. What even is the point?

This is a weird answer because somehow the combat is so bad it’s good

Attached: 1A484607-4E32-4B54-9B1C-2602C987C90B.png (660x661, 685.47K)

>Unconjugated verbs
>Missing parts of speech, punctuation

Why has language degraded so?

N

Borderlands 2
>Oh you thought you could just fight this boss without loot/level grinding the specific epic funny haha meme quest reward with a specific grip and element? Sorry this game is a math problem not an fps. Abuse respawns and out of bounds look up a guide

Skyrim and F3

Diablo 1/2/3, Path of Exile, Torchlight, etc
All of those clicker """action RPGs""" that are just autism simulator and carpal tunnel generator.

Smash Bros Melee

Condemned