Alternate edition of Sonic Adventure 2 dreamcast

Has anyone ever seen a copy of Sonic Adventure 2 with this black and white CD? I'm trying to list it online and I just noticed it's different from the standard blue.

I've beaten the game on a regular North American dream cast. Is it possibly a bootleg?

Attached: PXL_20220204_024719199.jpg (2262x1272, 506.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

info.sonicretro.org/Sonic_Adventure_2#Physical_scans),
info.sonicretro.org/Sonic_Adventure_2_Birthday_Pack).
info.sonicretro.org/Sonic_Adventure_2:_The_Trial#Physical_scans).
youtu.be/TPSan-7pZ8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is this tenth anniversary thing a thing?

Attached: PXL_20220204_024749484.jpg (2262x1272, 596.07K)

>all of these books
>suddenly a fucking Sonic game
CHADow poster and /dbs/ was right. You guys truly have an advanced lexicon.

Sorry, I haven't really played consoles in about 12 years. Last game I really played was Dark Souls, been too busy reading, writing, working, etc.

I just need to get rid of these dreamcast, supernintendo and nintendo games because my wife wants more room in the house and I don't want them to rot in the attic.

>bowing down to the woman and getting rid of your wordly possessions because she screeches she wants more room for HER stuff

pussy whipped

Blue is the standard (info.sonicretro.org/Sonic_Adventure_2#Physical_scans), and the 10th anniversary looked different (info.sonicretro.org/Sonic_Adventure_2_Birthday_Pack). It also wasn't the trial edition (info.sonicretro.org/Sonic_Adventure_2:_The_Trial#Physical_scans). I've got no idea.

So should I keep it?

She tolerates my other obscure antiquarian pursuits. I have a huge collection of antiquities, prints, fountian pens, over 1000 books, and I agree with this one. They're better off with someone who will play them, and even though I will make a lot, I've given away half my collection, including the SNES, earthbound, and other rarities.

Neither of us wants our kids to play games.

Attached: PXL_20220131_035040349.jpg (2364x1330, 356.76K)

You can tell we don't really watch TV. That's out newest one, a giant 30" LG from 2010.

>goes from based to cringe in one post

Like I said, too many of my childhood friends were lost to video games. When Ultima Online, Asheron's Call, Dark Ages of Camelot, Final Fantasy Online, and WOW became popular, I lost a number of close friends.

The problems in their lives certainly contributed to their decisions, but after they invested so much in the games and divorced themselves from the world, they had little on which to hang after the novelty faded away.

My wife and I act as partners, and she even thought it be nice to keep the dreamcast just for puzzle bobble because we played it for days together.

I'm married with 2 toddlers. I wish I'd kept my consoles and games (I miss sleep more, but whatever)

It's definitely a misprint, also it's a fucking CD how much space does she even need

reminds me of this

Attached: sonic_cd.jpg (1600x800, 751.26K)

>So should I keep it?
Yeah, if you like the game. Otherwise I'd sell or donate it. I just checked my various SA2 editions and don't have it so it could be a North American re-release (the original release didn't come in standard CD cases).

You should keep it but if u really wanna sell it I’d buy it from u if u want.

Tell me about it brother, They've gotten better, but man, they come into our room at 6-7 each morning and, with a lispy whisper, tell me that's time for "Bweakfast"

We both need the space. It's not one CD. It's like 7 boxes filled with SNES, NES, Dreamcast, Gamecube, Master System, and PS2 bullshit. I even have that stupid chainsaw from resident evil.

My buddy gave me a giant exercise bike for xmas, we both work from home, I have a shit load of tools, Christmas decorations, KIDS STUFF, and we have a 120 year old house with the most narrow closets you could imagine. Storing food is a struggle for us.

My girlie has a 4:30 AM kick lately and her words are "Banana" then "NiNiNi song"
youtu.be/TPSan-7pZ8E

You are keeping it right, user?

I might. Still waiting to list a few others.

Blessed gamer selling things off instead of letting them rot.
May you find a solid income from this endeavour.
May your children some day enjoy that which you choose to keep.

I intend to put some of it up in the kids' funds. We started a few college deals for them before they were born. We're not telling them about it, but they won't struggle like we did.