Does he actually like playing games still? I feel like I would have either ended the show or killed myself by now

Does he actually like playing games still? I feel like I would have either ended the show or killed myself by now.

Attached: jirardkhalil.png (878x1029, 365.39K)

his job is to play games, he's got it MADE, he's probably gaming right now downing a few cold ones

considering what he does, he probably autistically enjoys games

he doesn't just play games, he completes them

He makes it look like he suffers for the sake of humor. Also the show was better with Greg.

Beard Bros is better than his Completionist stuff desu

Attached: Beard Bros Alex and Brett.jpg (1920x1080, 129.65K)

It's not just a theory, it's a GAAAAAAAMEEE THEOOOORYYYYY

I wished i had his dedication to 100% games specially the hard ones like bayonetta

He works for G4 now. He was there during the cringe outburst by that dyke about how all gamers are sexist and she isn't there to fap bait.

>he 100%'d Hyrule Warriors twice, the 2nd time with all the DLC

he sold his soul to the industry a while ago, at least he's getting paid

There are times where the stopped enjoying certain games because completing them 100% is such a chore, and those times are Hyrule Warriors, Persona 5, Skyrim, and Sonic06
He still has to beat Sonic06 again

Attached: l-intro-1607440092.jpg (1600x902, 172.62K)

I get tired just turning a game on anymore. I can't imagine forcing yourself to 100% every game you play.

No.

But that's true for all of these people who have made reviewing nostalgic media their career. Linkara hates Power Ranges, AVGN hates games, Spoony hates everything.

In the end... those of who got real jobs are living much better.

persona 5? really? If you skip all the cutscenes the ng+ run isn't all that long

that clip is so hilarious
the token black man is yelling "you tell 'em!!" and he was on twitch recently before the launch of G4's reboot saying all his bitches swallow

>that feel when beat P4G in under 30 hours when it came out on PC

Attached: P4G clear time.jpg (1920x1080, 186.07K)

Do they eat the games?

>He makes it look like he suffers for the sake of humor.
Yeah, too bad he's painfully unfunny.

His whole schtick is just "say things loud and express frustration". His "comedy" is cringe as fuck but apart from that he seems like a decent dude.

>complains about 100% persona 5
>does this

That's about when I knew his opinions were trash

That's why I said it was better with Greg, at least he understood humor.

If he used to like them he’s definitely regretting ever liking them now