Sekiro

Fuck this guy, the chain ogre wasn't hard but this guy is filtering my ass.

Attached: juzou-the-drunkard.jpg (1920x1080, 436.38K)

You are built for BBCneed

Attached: 63qznb.png (978x499, 725.23K)

I will not play Elden Ring

Attached: 1432071642682.png (637x964, 483.12K)

Stealth kill the minions in the area.

literally deflect

hit and run

Cheese him by baiting him to the back shore, he refuses to go past a point and you can get hits in after he does an attack at his range limit

You can parry all of his attacks save for the grab and the under swing. And even then you can parry the grab if you're good enough.
You're having a sword fight, act like it.

Attached: 1341902126636.png (257x112, 16.23K)

You mind as well play a different game at this point. You're beyond saving.

he's optional anyway

Suck my cock, Ashinafag.

hes easy.
dont try to dodge, dont try to block, literally just hold down the run button the whole fight and run in and take a hit or two then run around him in circles until you get another opening to attack

I don't remember him being hard

Get rid of his minions

go back

wait for de-agro
get closer, stealth deathblow

get the help of the samurai thats near the river

hit him while hes focused on the samurai

ez pz

he's not that bad u just have to deal with all his backup dancers everytime
fire/fireworks work great you can also cheese a stealth kill if you need to by sneaking up on him after killing his boys
then run over to the samurai guy and get him on the other side of drunky
then you can take turns whackin at him till you get the deathblow
easy peasy japanesey

Don't dodge, parry. It took me a while to reprogram my brain from Dark Souls where I didn't parry as much, but once you do it's a lot easier.

don't parry him, get behind him and try to go for attacks right after he attacks while he's in recovery animation (i.e counterattacks 20% more dmg like dark souls). dodge+charge R1, if he parries you that means you were too slow. you can also fistful of ash him to break his poise and/or light him on fire with flame vent+oil

for even more help, run around until you kill all the adds (1 can be killed from stealth). use the axe tool on the shield guys. After the adds are all dead you can run around to the (facing) left side until the music stops, he will reset. then you can stealth attack 1 of his health bars and run and recruit the friendly samurai npc.

>Get to this guy
>Die too many times
>Eventually kill him
>Massive satisfaction
>Go into the Estate
>Filtered in literally less than 10 seconds of the cutscene
>Fatigue sets in and I close the game

Not even mad, just tired.

The thing they don't tell you is that you won't get poise broken at when you posture bar is full as long as you deflect. Now you're free to play the game how it was meant to be played instead of worrying about the bar because they didn't do a good job of explaining it.

Drunkard is the true filter.

its optional