Battlefield 2042 disaster

So after the season 1 delay announcement to the summer, now the scoreboard has been delayed to March. An entire month later for a fucking scoreboard which should've been there from the start.

Has there ever been a worse fuck up in gaming history? There's no way Cyberpunk was this bad.

Attached: 1643942866297.png (1080x1370, 219.48K)

Both are fucking terrible. I cant believe this is where Battlefield is now. It used to be really fun a long time ago.

Can they just shut down DICE already? They can’t do anything right

Microsoft needs to just buy them out

Attached: fetchimage.jpg (408x632, 96.71K)

Microsoft are not completely fucking retarded, so I doubt it

Attached: 1643943259130.png (1000x1000, 121.84K)

>multiplayer games are releasing without scoreboards
what the fuck? I've been living under a rock and only playing TF2 for the past 15 years. How have things gotten this bad?

Attached: 1523592232299.jpg (960x720, 33.79K)

It does have a "scoreboard", but it doesn't stats like deaths and is generally terrible to read. This is the new one they want to implement. The game doesn't even have VOIP.

Attached: 1643943725286.jpg (1400x788, 241.98K)

jesus christ what an eyesore, just fucking have deaths, kills, and captures

Why is this not divided in 2 teams? Why the fuck is everyone grouped together

>taking them 6 months just to make a less readable and more overdesigned scoreboard than battlefield 1942 had.
lmao how do they do it.

Because they know that the vast majority of people who use it want to see which individuals are doing the best overall

Blame WoW for this, they're the ones who started that unorganised mess in BGs

BFV was a warning. That live service was bad as well

On one hand, it's really fucking dumb. On the other hand, faggots who play games and brag about K/D while being cheap, useless dipshits for their team can't talk about their K/D anymore (while having a 30% winrate).

Most BF games from the last decade released in shoddy/broken states, but all of them were still BF at their core. This game abandoned all of that + it's broken. This mess cannot ever be saved.

It's EA's fault for mismanaging the studio. They let too much talent go and not enough talent came in. EA probably replaced them with diversity hires and cheap inexperienced developers.

This is not in the game by the way, it took them 2 months to come up with this mockup.

>2 months

Attached: 0ebebd2b188dc667f73a0cf6152f51a6.gif (300x240, 3.3M)

looks like shit

b-bros... i....

Attached: 1643945128902.png (1920x1080, 1.84M)

Couldn't a retard just put that feature in within a few days?

How are they fucking up this bad when they have 3 other studios helping them?

Something must be terribly wrong with the back end code of this game. It's taking an abnormally long time to implement a scoreboard.

Will 2042 be f2p? I feel like it's their best choice going forward with it if they want to squeeze the most money with battlepassshit.

couldn't some indie devs make a battlefield game in unreal in like 10 days with some asset flips?
and why does it take months to add in a scoreboard? It's a board that shows the scores. one programmer could do that in an afternoon.

f2p wont even save them from this mess