Nick all star brawl

Hey shredder is in i guess, but the guy making the how to play video sounds tired and close to killing himself

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZIwHan_79c

Attached: shredder-nickelodeon-all-star-brawl-1620x800.jpg (1620x800, 160K)

is there slime in this game? Aggrocrags?

>he is recording his lines while looking at the steam play charts holding back tears

Double dare stage and shredder hmm Is it time to get this game? Are any playing this still? What platform is the most active?

what a weird take on shredder, lots of minor changes from how he looks in the show, might be the same reason the turtles are the wrong color

Why is Shredder bigger than Reptar

reptars a toy

if the toy was the playable one Reptar would be the smallest

>the guy making the how to play video sounds tired and close to killing himself
i probably would be too if i was still working on this disaster of a game

>Is it time to get this game?
not until crossplay and voice acting gets added

Are those on the agenda?

You know how Smash likes to add Smash lore to certain liberties on characters? It's literally that.

Crossplay has been confirmed for a future update. Voice acting is something they've heavily hinted at in a quote from one of the lead devs
>We've been HEARING your requests, and we'll make sure you'll be HEARING from us soon
also paid DLC is going to be a thing, so they'll be out of their fucking minds if they try to sell voiceless DLC characters.

Ridley is still the biggest character while Olimar is still the smallest despite their changes to scale. Shredder just feels unpolished in his size.

>new character
>animations all look unfinished
it's sad at this point, finish the base game first or let it die peacefully

Are you fucking retarded?

and Chrom is a manlet daddy compared to his Father.
Must be those Fell Dragon genes at work.

>that victory screen
Kind of sick, if only the sword didn't look like plastic.

Only the liberties taken with Smash aren't retarded, like you. They are all video game characters, which means you don't think twice about it, but westerntrash shit is inconsistent at best, totally fucking retarded at worst.

Do you not remember the episode where the babies get trapped in a toy store overnight and a giant Reptar toy fights a king kong ripoff?

Attached: reptar v thorg.jpg (600x377, 43.36K)

and why would that be smaller than Shredder?

This has to be the most pathetic character trailer I have ever seen after years of playing fighting games. Literally nothing compares.
Jesus.

If you're gonna complain about the "canon" sizes start with Spongebob.

Attached: The.SpongeBob.SquarePants.Movie.2004.720p.BluRay.DTS.x264.Rus.Eng-CtrlHD.mkv_snapshot_01.04.44.988.jpg (1280x720, 225.34K)

Are you the faggot crying about "Smash integrity" from the other thread?

What it means to be 6'1 versus 5'11

Wait til Crossplatform. Or at least the voice and item update.

Definitely a mass improvement moveset-wise. It's way too late for the game though

Code for voicelines were found in the latest update too, though the lines themselves aren't added