2022...I am forgotten

2022...I am forgotten....

Attached: Halo_Infinite.png (280x356, 211.25K)

Keep coping snoy

Cope more, Snoy bitch

all they had to do was make big team battle work but no

Attached: 1629055960376.jpg (962x782, 224.21K)

I don't get it, not even r/halo has this many 343 shills

>posting this when PS5 is pajeets favorite console and when Sony is literally merging with India
Time to get a new image, Snoyjeet.

The only 343shills are 4 and 5fags, Bungiefag. I’m a Halo fan, it’s easy to tell who’s the jealous Snoys and mentally ill Bungiefags are. How are people this brainwashed by corporations?

I'm a halo fan too, that's why it's so annoying to see people defending infinite so much when it's unfinished dog shit

Go easy on the Snoys, lads.
Imagine having to play Returnal instead of Halo or Metroid. I'd be mad too.

Are you? I just defend the campaign, the best in years and arguably the best campaign in the series for me. I’m not going to defend the multiplayer or 343 being slow at getting content out. I will defend the fact that the game is popular on its home, the Xbox and that PC Halo doesn’t matter because that was never the place people brought and played Halo on. I’m getting tired of Bungiefags attacking the campaign because they’re mad that 343 finally made a good campaign, a campaign that’s better than any of Bungie’s and 343’s first two trash Halo campaigns, and a campaign that brings back Halo’s 30 seconds of fun and finally expands on it. There wasn’t anywhere near this level of shitposting when Halo 4 and 5 released.

Not him but CE's campaign is still superior.

True, reminder that Returnal only sold around 500K while Metroid Dread sole 2.74 million and Halo Infinite is the best selling Xbox game and the best selling game in general in December and currently still is.

Eh, he's right. I at least stuck with Halo 5 for a year or two.
Halo Infinite is straight up boring.

Eh, it was alright. As an open world game it's bad, but as a Halo? It's pretty great. Far better than 4 and 5 and i'd even put it close to the original 3.

>"halo fuckin sucks"
>continues to play it
That's me

CE was great for its time. I still consider it better than Halo’s 2-5 and the spin-offs. I just love Infinite’s campaign though.

Good.
Now can people go back to MCC?

Attached: 1539306997761.png (1077x730, 552.9K)

snoy cope

Attached: file.jpg (767x431, 33.21K)

yes

Attached: ddddd.png (755x596, 177.98K)

oh shit i forgot to finish this

>hinting at delaying coop and already delayed Forge

Attached: 1451772599241.png (510x346, 209.41K)

Nice projection, Pajeet.

Attached: snoy bucks deposited.jpg (740x462, 56.57K)

I'm going through the campaigns first and got a little burnt out after ODST so I'm taking a quick break, but the MP is pretty fun and the shooter scene on pc is dead so

>fucked the multiplayer because f2p jewing
>fucked the campaign, in that you can't replay chapters nor play it in co-op
i beat it and moved on really

Infinite's campaign is very fun but the fact that the entire game takes place in one type of environment and all the linear missions are relegated to being generic forerunner structures knocks it down a lot to me. The villain sucks, the characters evoke Sgt. Johnson and Cortana from Halo 1 but less effectively, there's no real pacing or strong arcs to any characters in this story. The campaign is fun but it's not better than any of the Bungie games. Certainly a major step up from 343's attempts. This game has many of the same issues that 4 and 5 had though but defenders of Infinite don't want to admit it:
Villain on the same level of lameness as Didact/Warden Eternal
Cortana is evil
Atriox "dies" off-screen for no reason in the very beginning despite being established as a true nemesis for Master Chief and having an entire game (Halo Wars 2) of buildup.
Repetitive objectives and not many of them: "Go here, push this button"

Infinite's open world is fun enough to explore but even then the game feels really constricted and small-scale in some ways. I liked the game but there are individual levels in Halo CE and 2's campaign that have more variety and design AND objectives than Infinite's entire campaign. Good game but certainly not the best in the series.