I preordered earthmate edition. Do you expect this game to be good or will it be a massive disappointment...

I preordered earthmate edition. Do you expect this game to be good or will it be a massive disappointment? I've always enjoyed it more Harvest Moon and Rune Factory more than Animal Crossing and I think it has cuter characters too.

Attached: Rune-Factory-5-Earthmate-Edition---Nintendo-Switch.jpg (768x768, 86.06K)

Its already a massive disappointment thanks to the gay agenda

Wait for the inevitable pc release.

the characters in 5 look really cute, probably the cutest out of the entire series
but the performance isn't too great on switch right now, i hope they patch in better performance in the western release

>i hope they patch in better performance in the western release
ehehehe... EHEHEHEHEH.. BWEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE!!!!

It's an ok game that runs like garbage and then they went and added fag shit to it instead of fixing the plethora of problems with it. At it's very best it's just a shittier RF4, don't buy it at full price, I regret it.

Attached: 20210524_152810.jpg (2328x1746, 1.03M)

too busy adding gay shit to fix the game.
I wish I was joking, even the nips are pissed

they pussy out on dragon loli romance likely so it's kusoge

It's shit
Even without the gay shit it's beyond saving

I love my pretty wife, Dolce! I want to be with her forever and ever!

Attached: Dolce Holding Hands.jpg (800x481, 262.82K)

Could you have any dragon romances in the previous games? I guess you could say Amber was a loli in Rune Factory 4

its true no cunny

>already preordered

Refund while you can, it's an abomination compared to RF4.

They had plans to let you romance the two dragon lolis since in the datamine they have romance voices labeled as DLC, but marvelous decided not to do it

>or will it be a massive disappointment
This. Instead of fixing the bugs in the game, they're too busy adding gay shit, which will undoubtedly cause more bugs they won't fix.

if you don't refund you are a faggot

You can marry a shota?

Attached: cecilmarriage.jpg (1000x563, 138.14K)

Marvelous are hacks

Attached: 1622026066903.png (888x867, 712.54K)

It hasn't even been a year since the original release. I'm not optimistic that they're gonna do it, but never say never. To my knowledge they haven't deconfirmed it.

looks like shit, runs like shit, cant marry fox milf

No loli romance, no buy