We're going home PS5bros

We're going home PS5bros...

Attached: pslineup.jpg (1440x1503, 494.54K)

*also on PS4 and PC

pathetic offerings

Why does twitter have such a large snot cult base on it? I looked up both Nintendo and Sony’s twitter and Sony has nearly double the amount of followers

I've owned the following:
>PS1
>PS2
>PS Triple
>PS4

I've had it with Sony's shit. 25 years is long enough.
I'm gonna get a XBSeX

>Horizon Forbidden West
HOLY FUCKING KINO

Attached: hfw.webm (1920x1080, 2.91M)

Right about PS4, but I think only Sifu and Ghostwire on PC as well.

Either way, the tweet said Playstation, not PS5 specifically so OP is still wrong

>why does a website full of trannies and niggers have a cult around a console that trannies and niggers love?
Its a mystery

Well people that use Twitter are genuinely low IQ.

Attached: 20220201_000743.jpg (1296x3324, 959.09K)

Ngl the first one didn't interest me but this seems pretty fun.

I'm also tired of open world games though so I'm split

Horizon looks so fucking good.

god I fucking hate twitter so much its unreal

Snoy is a cult

There's an argument to be made that corporate interference is what killed a lot of those franchises on both sides though. Stuff like rushed development to me holiday windows, execs shoehorning in lootboxes, oversaturation with pointless and endless spinoffs (Guitar Hero for example). Anything to squeeze out a few extra dollars.

>Ngl

neck yourself

literally none of those, apart from GT7, even arouse the slightest bit of interest, and GT7 is being mogged hard by forza

>Using a standard phrases on the internet is bad for some reason

Nice, those are the two I wanted to play.

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 1.31M)

What's different about it to you? I liked the first game so im happy with more of the same.

ngl you kinda failed my vibe check, this aint it chief fr fr

>nothing but rubbish
i guess ghostwire might be worth a quick glance maybe

Killzone died cause those games went to shit.
If 3 and Shadowfall had been more like 2 that series would be thriving.

This and Ragnarok are the only ones I'm sad will be delayed but at least they're likely to arrive eventually.

Spider-Man is the only one that makes me wish I had a console. I don't see that getting ported ever, personally.

Idk I'm usually not interested in open worlds but HFW seems more polished from what I've seen online

Don't care about uncharted. How long will horizon be shoved down our throats I wonder? The game wasn't that good.

>Witcher
>Nu-AC trilogy [Origins/Odyssey/Valhalla]
>both Horizon games
Why does it seem like Western open world RPG devs are deathly afraid of having party members?