Pokemon Arceus has sold 6.5million

Graphixfags BTFO
6.5million people know that, gameplay > graphix

Attached: Benb3wv.png (530x508, 235.79K)

While game play is more important the graphics, arcesus is shit at both
>t. 20 hours played

Attached: 7ef.jpg (600x600, 31.71K)

>make fucking trash outdated in every single aspect possible
>call it pokemon
>sell millions
nintencultism is a mental illness

I just don't understand WHY the art direction was so bad. SwSh looked pretty good in a lot of places, although mostly just interiors.

>gameplay is shit
>still plays 20h of it
Based retard

>er you can't give your opinion if you haven't played it
>er you're a retard for playing it so that you can have an opinion

I like to actually back up what I'm saying unlike 99% of the retards on Any Forums who pretend to know everything about a game without touching it once

It's over for Sony.

Why does it have shit gameplay?

>gameplay > graphix
Pokemon is THE biggest franchise, shouldn't it have both

>faking number
lmao

>20h
>this is bad
Would hold more ground if the game had any fucking content past the first 8 hours

Can we talk about how long the cutscenes and dialog are? I was mashing A pretty much the entire game.

TLOU 2 sold more. Kys tranny

at least they tried

yeah but it's not a movie game because there's no voice actors and the NPCs have just about no animation :)

So shills are just ignore all the complaining about gameplay? Guess their too desperate to try to "BTFO Graphixfags".

modern pokemon reminds me of this image

Attached: fetchimage.jpg (500x534, 123.57K)

So now what? We're getting two versions for the next Legends game now that it's a bonafide success/cashcow?

Except that graphic whores were ruining any discussion of the game WITHOUT EVEN PLAYING PLAYING IT. It's one thing to critque the gameplay, to point out what the games does wrong, and what GF should retain or improve upon moving into Gen 3. But graphics whores were saying that its shit without even trying it or even emulating it.

Because Game Freak is run by monkeys