Pokemon Legends sells 6.5 million in 4 days

Pokemon Legends sells 6.5 million in 4 days.
This is the fastest selling switch game ever,

substantially faster than Pokemon Sword
And it did this in fucking JANUARY
What are your thoughts on the future of Pokemon?

Attached: pokemonlegends.jpg (300x168, 12.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1489420296415322115
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Started from the top we still here

Source: twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1489420296415322115

I have been pooling over my collection of pokemon cards from when I was a kid I stopped collecting them after gen 1 I found a bunch of japanese cards to, looking at price guides online I have something like 60k worth of shit
things are about to get interesting

>6.5 million in 4 days

Attached: 1415676801938.png (373x611, 191.22K)

Nintenbros, am I still in time to join your side?

Fact check: TRUE

Yeah I mean while Arceus is still fairly mediocre (to me its a 7/10 at best, even that feels kinda generous at times) but at least Game Freak is finally innovating a bit
They could literally shit out the same formula for 20 more years and still be dominating in sales

TRUEING

January games are unironically the place to launch if you believe it's gonna do well. You get not only the current holiday sales but the following one too

I don't like this game but I'm actually fine with this one selling

It tries to be something different in the sea of samey shit GF has done regarding Pokemon, the one I can't forgive at all is Sword and Shield, that shit's horrendously designed and plain inferior in many aspects to previous games following the same fucking formula

You bet

Attached: 1639019813750.jpg (1280x720, 130.88K)

By comparison, LGPE did 3 million while SwSh and BDSP each did 6. All of these were released in the holiday period though. I was wondering if The Pokémon Company were out of their mind releasing Arceus in one of the worst months of the year for sales and so close after BDSP but no, I guess I'm retarded and I have to kneel.

Given how unfinished the game is I think it's clear they released in Jan simply because the game was not ready, and even then it doesn't feel ready but I guess they weren't comfortable waiting any longer.

It's kinda wild, with another 6 months of polish it would easily be a game of the year contender but as it stands i doubt it will be

BASED

This formula will be the one they'll use for the next 20 years.

>game of the year contender
Pokemon doesn't need those accolades anymore. The cash keeps rolling in and it's not dirty gacha money. VGAs are nothing more than elaborate marketing events and Pokemon will only make a GOTY game by gaming standards when their brand name starts failing them, which will be never.

>Game that is literally 10 years behind in terms of gameplay, story, and everything >selling more than newer games that actually try to inovate or bring something new
>But it's gamefreaks first time at trying what all games in the same system have done years ago and improved vastly
Pokitards need a holocaust they are worse than cod fags might even say worse than madden fags, bet my ass the next one will have slightly more improved shit that once again has already been done and improved and almost all modern games and will sell like cookies too, why would gamefreak even try when this beta of a game that seems to belong in 2010 has sold more than any other game with actual effort?
>But it's fuuun
Nice buzzword pokifags

Game looks like shit, I dont care how well it sold. Maybe I'll buy the third iteration of it if they manage to make it decent (doubtful)

>ESL thinks anyone cares about his opinion of a game he's never played