A mysterious marsh province inhabited by the oldest living being of the world which is a massive hivemind with...

>A mysterious marsh province inhabited by the oldest living being of the world which is a massive hivemind with thousands of reptilian slaves created through induced mutations caused by this hivemind fluids

>some desert with niggers

>picks the later

Why?

Attached: licensed-image.jpg (1416x2048, 423.86K)

He hasn’t had a creative bone in his body since Morrowind

The redguards are infinitely cooler than your closeted furry wish fulfillment race

Attached: Scaly Hands Typed This Post.jpg (3264x1836, 448.34K)

>ondingo-amheds are le cool because uh oh... they... uh oh... THEY USE CURVED SWORDS

Ngmi

>tfw the yokudan niggers have some weird shit regarding Lyg, black elves, nuclear swords, and Totally-Not-Atlantis
I don't think it'd be a complete waste, but I'd still rather see Blackmarsh.

Redguards are cooler than argonians or khajit
Sneedthe furry

How many islands have your deviantart OCs sunk?

How many races of elves have they exterminated?

How many contested territories have they seized?

How many Altmer invasions have they resisted?

Argonians are a slave race of half retarded swamp lizards who are only good for their women.

Redguards are essentially gray jedi from star wars.

Attached: 43563787.jpg (1280x964, 832.25K)

>redguards are coo-AckAckAckAckAckAckAckAckAckAckAckAckAckAckAckAck

Attached: 20220130_230424.gif (639x507, 812.01K)

you have to go back

>>>>Redguards are the tranny race
What a complete lack of self awareness from the furry

Attached: 786478949.jpg (228x221, 6.42K)

>Literal elf genociding atlanteans that are probably from a parallel universe

>Bog with slavelizards

nah, i'll pick the WE WUZ setting on this one.

Attached: 08fdb599.jpg (640x862, 93K)

I wanted Khajiit Planet. Todd failed me again.

How many hiveminds does your desert has?

How many guerillas have it fought?

How many times did they invaded oblivion?

How many times did they conquered morrowind?

Also
>contested territories have they seized?
Least interesting shit possible for a fantasy game

O MY PANKRATOSWORD

>>Literal elf genociding atlanteans that are probably from a parallel universe
Wow, finally, a spinoff of the dwemers!

In the other hand
>marsh so hard to inhabit and so difficult to access that the religion and nature of it is completely unknown to foreigs, once suffered from a plague casted by an unknown shaman that wiped the totality of its population making everything that existed before the plague forgotten and hidden, with some of the oldest if not the oldest and strangest beings on the planet.

I don't want to be sick of Khajiit like I was sick of Nords after Skyrim. If every NPC was a Khajiit they would not be so charming when you meet them.

Black marsh is too high iq for the average consoomer.
Its also harder to manage given it's non-archetypical structure, its not a human civilization with normal humans but something else that exist within certain lines. Non-humans tend to require intelligent writters

Midwits always prefer something more akin to themselves, human provinces are better for that

i think it will be both high rock and hammerfell
hammerfell only wouldn't be varied enough and i feel like it departs too much from the classic wrpg setting that normalfags love so much
same reason why we're not getting blackmarsh, people hate swamps and argonians aren't popular

>Midwits always prefer something more akin to themselves

That's why an animal like you wants your 'non-archetypical structure' so bad

Black Marsh would have been cool but I would have preferred to see Valenwood.

Black marsh is next door to elsweyr but aldmer never attempted to conquer it, he is probably going to do something about that

>Redguards are essentially gray jedi from star wars.
I was with you until this line. Now I want all redggers dead for being cringe.

The elven sissy FEARS the Komodo Bvll

Because a desert is just skyrim where the snow is orange/yellow and the mountains are flattened

Only an Altmer deals in absolutes.

Attached: a88dbc9c7091b4da9b638c46747f672d.jpg (1600x1196, 118.57K)

>wanting a game with farming tools as protagonists
just go play farming simulator

>the black marsh is repeatedly described as so impenetrable that only argonians can survive past a certain point, with Imperial settlements being sparsely dotted on the borders of the swamp
>this means to set a game there it either has not actually explored the marsh or it has to retcon all the wonder and mystery out of it
Do you really want Todd Howard to fulfill your dumb monkey paw wish and disappoint you?

>farming tools
Applies for both provinces, queen
HOWEVER one recently annihilated an latched eggs on the corpses of some elven faggots during the red year

Star Wars is gay and grey jedi are some extra gay Coldsteel the Hedgehog grade cringe.