I want them to get back together in Deltarune, fuck AlphGore and SansRiel degenerates

I want them to get back together in Deltarune, fuck AlphGore and SansRiel degenerates

Attached: 1635063239726.jpg (1671x1392, 226.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uAy9iHsj0HU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>conjoining character names to indicate what pretend people you want to fuck
We failed to burn enough witches

>them
who?
toriel and alphys?

I don't get how so many people are attracted to the skeleton of a fat manlet with a burger shaped head.

I want Toriel to get together with me

I don't but I want asgore to realize toriel is a fucking cunt and should treat himself better

t. Degenerate coomers encouraging broken families

The family is already broken, fuckwit

Exactly retard, Its about repairing it

>3 threads of Deltarune/Undertale are up
Stay in one fucking thread or go to fucking /vg/ containment

Sometimes you need to know when to end something, dickhead

The average western marriage length is only 5 years and divorce rates are through the roof because of people like you

Don't get married in the first place then, if you can't commit then don't get married just to throw a party for yourself. Marriage is a pointless tradition anyway, you don't need to get married to love and be with someone for life.

Uh no, one's an asshole and one's pathetic. Why do you want them to get back together? So they could ruing their kids lives with ever present marital tension?

If there's one thing I hated about Deltarune Chapter 2, it was the unnecessary Any Forums humor he shoved in.

He was just waiting Any Forums

We must save Alphys from the gay in this timeline

Why Toby obsessed with lesbians

Hadn't Asgore fucked up and let both of his kids die they wouldn't even be in that shitty spot

youtu.be/uAy9iHsj0HU

I completely concur, except for the AlphGore stuff. Shipping Alphys with anyone works just fine.
Fuck Sans, though.

Attached: Alphys admiring your post.jpg (546x421, 49.62K)

why is she such a bitch in every iteration?

How was that his fault any more than Toriel's? Chara kicked off the crazy plan and they were already doing their shit by the time they realized they were gone didn't they?

Toriel was a bitch for abandoning him. What did she think he wasn't hurting over that tragedy?

Based

Attached: 415e1606a3ece5be1ce8356735892aa7[1].jpg (1466x1630, 224.15K)

I ship Alphys with my penis.

pretty sure some girl pretended to like him for homestuck clout then left him, claiming to be a lesbian. also lesbians are lgbtq inclusion but gamers don't get angry about it

I don't particularly care either way
I do want to see these two braindead morons get together though

Attached: 1637410531270.png (500x500, 98.6K)

>Cuck Noelle at the festival by making Susie your date

Attached: Corruptor Kris.png (516x515, 196.21K)

Dude could have seen it coming once the little Brat tried to Poison him with flowers
Hell atleast keep the human girl and the Prince away from eachother