Is this the best Samus has looked?

Is this the best Samus has looked?

Attached: Metroid_Dread_orange_Dread_Suit_full_body.png (264x471, 193.72K)

>great color composition in all forms (even the cactus form)
>suit has a feminine figure
>cool glowing channels
>sleek
>shoulders not retardedly huge
Yes.

Varia suit best suit.

Attached: 1624371342050.png (600x1260, 739.54K)

yes
and dread is best metroid

I'm glad that all you new people brought in by Dread are enthusiastic about the series, but you desperately need to get some perspective.

Yes

the shoes ruin it for me

For a game that looks gorgeous it is baffling how much they messed up samus' proportions.

Dread hooked me into the series. Prior I had only completed Super and play a bit of 1, Return, and Prime.

That said I've decided to work my way through the series chronologically and am currently playing Prime 2.

I think the Dread armor pretty lame compared to the Varia suit. Something about the default having the joycon colors doesnt sit well with me

I don't like the combination of gold and white. The blue one looks good but this is shit. Picrel is best.

Attached: 4bdfea86292792eedff525ef7043b915.jpg (1200x1894, 177.26K)

The thin neck still bugs me and it isn't helped by how bulky her helmet is and how wide the collar area is, but the new suits definitely grew on me. The Dread suits are a nice middle ground between her traditional bulk and the sleekness of the Fusion suit. The white actually makes the other colors pop a lot more and I really dig the organic accents. I wouldn't mind her hanging on to this look for a while.

Attached: samus__dread_gravity_suit__by_hybridmink_detwow9.png (600x900, 877.56K)

Yes

Attached: 1643940171308.jpg (3000x4000, 1.77M)

Yes

That's metroid duumbass

moron metroid is the ball, that's ridley scott

I personally don’t like the white with the orange. I think it looks great with the blue and purple however.

Attached: 27F52921-B6A6-47A2-9B00-F4F9E754205D.jpg (1024x644, 52.22K)

esl thread

The gravity suit from dread is pure sex.

No, that would be Zero Mission

They fixed it in Echoes and especially Corruption, but yeah, OG Prime Samus is just weird.

ok zeroshitter

If they came out with an arrange mode or randomizer, i think we'd see just how far Dread can go. Especially if in those modes Pseudo Wave doesn't work. I think we saw more impressive movement tech in Super Metroid after the randomizers because there was more practical applications for weird techniques. I wonder what Dread has bubbling below the surface.

Nah I'm honestly not a fan of the white bits and I hope they go away next game. Samus Returns Gravity Suit best suit by the way.

I want the suit to have bigger womanly hips.

Attached: Samus perfect suit.jpg (1578x1660, 179.83K)