>2022
>still no monster hunter game but with mecha
why has no one made this yet? it would be like mgs but even more retarded *in a good way

Attached: 012170933.png (905x719, 1.12M)

That's a pretty based idea user

Attached: Screenshot_20220113-035218_Instagram.jpg (1434x1796, 118.55K)

Lost Planet 2. Look up the salamander fight to see it at it's most MH.

Oh, it's another shitty "I just saw this anime and I want to discuss it with my friends on Any Forums - the videogame board so I will came up with some flimsy excuse.

OP doesn't know and doesn't care.

in lost planet you fight giant bug alien things not mecha

>Oh, it's another shitty "I just saw this anime and I want to discuss it with my friends on Any Forums - the videogame board so I will came up with some flimsy excuse.
no I was just playing mgs and thought it would be cooler if it had giant mecha that you fought like in armor hunter, I watched this shit years ago

Freedom Wars, sort of.

xbox gotchu famalam

Attached: 1614849989539.png (920x187, 23.71K)

Came here to post this
>grappling onto a giant robot and just chainsawing its fucking arm off
SEQUEL FUCKING WHEN

>only on vita
well at least it looks cool

Played it, thought it was good. Lost my save on it for the vita. I hope we hear from it in the future
Great idea. Not really what you're asking for but GU does have ahtal kha and its an amazing fight.

wtf /m/chad???????????
the OST of mellowlink is so good

Attached: 53fd607b1d73445433dcea9110f525a7.jpg (947x1049, 237.03K)

You're just describing Horizon Zero Dawn.

It's literally the same as monster hunter but the monsters are robots.

Mechas are retarded shit for retards.
An illiterate muslim jihadist with a rocket launcher can blow that mecha on your pic's knee and turn it into useless scrap

>literally
I have read 20 posts today on this shit board with retards misusing that word. Did a youtuber make a video on Any Forums or some gay shit?

based

Attached: 1643422883502.jpg (756x850, 125.87K)

Here's 21 then.
You're literally a retard.

are you the faggot from the other /m/echa thread that deleted his post after everyone called you out?

Yeah thanks for doubling down, nigger. Go back

This is the only mechashit thread I've seen today.
Anyone with more than one functional neuron realizes how stupid the mecha concept is.

The future is now old man

Attached: 1628172352298.png (338x70, 3.48K)

>trying to make sense of fantasy
Go fuck yourself, they look cool. Dont reply to this baiting faggot

Go back? I literally have multiple tabs open right now.

Bro thats literally mgs5
Wwnkk

Even Tolkien-inspired fantasy doesn't dare to pretend that an impractical, expensive and easily disable bipedal machine will be the future of warfare.

it was a few days ago but yeah I'm thinking that was you

Is this the anime where he goes out and gets vengeance on a bunch of people to avenge his fallen squadies. And there's one extended jungle sequence after he baits his target out of a fancy swaray?
That was a good watch

Post the thread and I will tell you if it was me.
I never miss the chance to shit on mecha.
I never visit /m/ and I don't care about what you post there so you shouldn't bring your garbage here..

>Horizon Zero Dawn
meh kinda but that's more biomechanical as opposed to piloted mecha

I don't think the movements of mechs would fit a MH style game.

>stop liking what I don't like
you are a child

?

What you like is the kind of shit children grow out of when they get their first pube.
What you like is also off-topic. You're so childish you have an entire board for your autistic genre and still bring it to the videogame board where it doesn't belong.

>mechas dont belong in videogame
>user is so tunnelvisioned into his retarded narrative he cant see any correlation between mechs and videogames
Either extremely braindead or your mother got raped by a mech. Seriously stop replying to this nigger

Let's not pretend you didn't make this thread to discuss mecha,
You want to discuss off-topic shit so you pretend that it is about videogames or videogame-related

>Recommend me a videogame that let me talk about how vaccines are evil and bad