Is Visage any good? Never heard anyone talking about it

Is Visage any good? Never heard anyone talking about it.

Attached: images (11).jpg (554x554, 32.89K)

It's the only good game that came out of that rush to make a Silent Hills game after it got cancelled

It's one of those games that you play on youtube once and never think about ever again.

Spooked me but mostly because it starts with a graphics family elimination crime and that always gets to me personally because I frequently picture myself doing that to my wife and children.

Same.

>I frequently picture myself doing that to my wife and children
Why tho?

Beats me. Just dark, intrusive thoughts that pop into my head. I assure you I love my family to death.

Seem help, user, that's not healthy.

Do you happen to have an anal slut misstress?

No I'm lucky and my wife lets me put it in her butt. Otherwise I'm afraid there might be another A S S D R U N K murderer out there.

Anal sex saves lives.

yeah just go for a mid aghs or bloodthorn rush rather than trying to make a position 4, or whatever else, work

>Is Visage any good?
It's a alright horror game. some parts spooked me good. It's kinda hard to go in to detail about it without spoiling shit. Just know that in my opinion, it's a solid 8/10 horror game with some neat set pieces.

Someone post that comic about yeeting a baby at the wall.
It gets a little repetitive, and uses up most of its tricks by the end of the first chapter.
The controls are clunky, and the run’n’hide gameplay is tired.
That said, they put a lot of effort into the randomly generated spooks. Unfortunately since the game doesn’t really inspire replays, most will never notice.

yet another walking sim. it has its moments but overall is quite dull

Finished it recently and was impressed with it as a whole, but disappointed in some areas. The amount of detail and heart put into this game is apparent. Wandering around inbetween chapters is honestly pretty kino and the atmosphere had my back numb for most of the game, constant chills. The things I was disappointed with:
1. inventory management and getting items into your hand is clunky, especially when you're desperately trying to do something
2. the delores chapter clearly had more time and effort put into it. All the puzzle solving is contained in that chapter and the other two feel like hallway simulators
3. the spirit haunting you each chapter is extremely aggressive. Sure this is fucking terrifying as you never feel safe, but when you're trying to figure out where the fuck to go next it's annoying to have to evade a ghost trying to kill you while your character moves with the pace of a turtle.
For a game that was created as a love note for a friggin teaser, it's really impressive. I was actually kinda bummed when I finished it as now I don't have a spooky home to explore.

It's got really good atmosphere and a couple good jumpscares.

My issue with it is you often have no idea where to go or what to do. You just wander until something happens and this drains your limited sanity at the same time. I wish it was more linear.

It's also fucking beautiful and I'm impressed with what such a small team were able to do. (I think only 6 ppl?)

Attached: visage.jpg (1920x1080, 1.03M)

This. The mechanics like picking shit up and stuff were awful. The sanity meter was a bitch and this game is HARD. I used a walkthrough because I’d never have finished it otherwise. But it is actually really tense and somewhat spooky. I liked the little girl’s story the best. Using the camera to catch flashes of shit and that demon thing with the mask in the closet was dope

I remember thinking it looked promisingwhen I saw EA footage during a SBF's October episode. I kept in mind for it's eventual full release but never heard anything about. Does it have any meaningful mechanical depth or does it just boil down to walking around managing light sources?

This game is a little bit too obsessed with explaining the backstories of the ghosts instead of leaving it vague. Other than that, pretty good spooks.

I only felt that way with Delores and Dwayne. Rakan's was ambiguous as hell and Lucy also wasn't very detailed.

I'll admit the game isn't very forgiving with where to go next or what item you need to solve what puzzle. This was especially true during Delore's chapter. Rakan and Lucy's parts are really linear, but it's difficult to find where to go next in the house to trigger it. At many points you're literally fumbling in the dark praying a fucking ghost doesn't show up to try to kill you.

During delore's chapter you have to collect items to use in other areas to advance. That chapter and collecting the mirror mask is the games heaviest use of problem solving. Outside of that it's advance from A to B while trying to stay sane and not get killed by aggressive ghosts.