2022... I am forgotten

2022... I am forgotten...

Attached: ok.jpg (1024x576, 143.89K)

Well yeah, it's 100% dead. Like, 5 people playing and 0 updates scheduled to happen ever. Does it even still have a team assigned to it, or will the servers go down one day and they'll just say "oh well"

I'm wondering the same, do people still play this? Is it still getting updates? It is literally forgotten

Was this a fun game Any Forums?

No

Good

It's not forgotten. It's only been a year since it's death.
It sold fine because of the dev's rep and made money from it's joke of a marketplace, but EA"s greed decided to pull the plug. Odd, oh well.

Actually it was forgotten in 2019

>it's death
>it's joke
>EA"s
How do you even function with such a massive brain tumor? Honest question.

Let me guess, you saw Anthem mentioned in the GVMERS video on ME: Andromeda and suddenly remembered Anthem existed?

Me too.

Good

It was BioWare's decision actually.

Actually I saw the "death of a game" vid in my recommends and wondered if this game ever got the reboot that was promised since it's been a year or so, so I just posted this to see if Any Forums had anything to say about this game and how it ended up

I own 3 copies of this game and idk why
I bought the first one on Xbox one for $3 on black Friday
The other 2 I bought from gamestop (one new one used) because it was cheaper than paying the covid fee to get my amiibo

>idk why
>proceed to explain why

kewl

I could have gotten fallout 76 for the same price both times but I went with anthem and idk why

Doubt anyone has any genuine opinions, literally no one played it.

This could have been the next great thing.

I remember me and my friend preordered this because we thought it looked cool, it only took us a day to finish it and we just dropped it because there was no content.

>AngryJoe bursts into the thread
>ALRIGHT!!! WE ALL LOVED THIS GAME LIKE IN MY REVIEW, RIGHT? RIGHT?!
>No Joe, we remember you told us you liked this one. We remember ALL your bad reviews!
>WHAT?! NO! ANGRYJOEARMY! HELP ME!
>WE ARE THE ANGRY JOE ARMY, JOE, WE ARE!
>AngryJoe sinks into a sea of hands pulling him down into the anthem sea.
>*a little horn plays*
>BOOP BOOP BOOOOOO.... BOOP BOOP BOOOOOOO! BOOP BOOP BOOOOO! BOOP BOOP BOOOOO! BOOP BOOP BOOOOOOOO! BOOP BOOP BOOOOOO! BOOP BEEP BOOOOOOO! BOOP BOOP BOOOOOO BOOP BEE BOO BOOP BEE BOO BOOP BEE BOOOOOO!

user I...
Love you

They should use the same engine to make an iron man game.

Flying around, exploring and playing with your suit fashion was but everything else was trash