It’s over

Attached: AD7148FF-2995-41C4-B598-8D63BEF417AB.jpg (750x779, 113.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hVQizpMk32o
soundlibrary.pokemon.co.jp/en/download
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based

Are you just learning that nintendo is a bastard nigger company?

This is where I draw the line.
END OF RINE
RINE END HERE

Attached: 1626706708290.jpg (184x184, 6.77K)

youtube.com/watch?v=hVQizpMk32o

What happens to all the video game youtubers that use Pokemon music as a background while they do their monologues?
Not that I defend faggot ecelebs, I hate them, but at the same time it would be unfair.

Attached: 1622392808210.jpg (346x574, 25.2K)

Good riddance.

>video game music channel
>472K subscribers
literally why
"oh sweet he just uploaded Menu Theme 3 from Rugrats Scavenger Hunt for the N64!"

Good thing I rarely listen to Nintendo music.

TPCI actually released D/P's soundtracks the other day and said it's fine to use their music on videos as long as you aren't monetizing it.

soundlibrary.pokemon.co.jp/en/download

>he doesn't know siiva
lurk moar

>GET FUCKED NINTENDIE GOYS

Attached: 200.gif (267x200, 1.29M)

It's like poetry, in a way.

"Nintendo" , that looks strange , usually they put the whole company name like "Nintendo of North America Inc. " or "Nintendo jp corp."

Isn't his content transformative? I mean every upload is some kind of fleentstones meme remix

Yeah, don't they usually list the entire company name for strikes like that? Probably some snoy reporting all the music and just listing the company name as Nintendo.

You're thinking of the parody channel that shares a similar name. This is the original guy who actually uploads the original music that the parody channel was supposed to be baiting as.

You're aware that every single person that does that is monetizing it 100% for sure, right? I don't think any of those motherfuckers live on simp donations alone.

Not my concern, only relaying what the site says.

I think they're relying on some kind of audio matching software that only picks it up if the only thing that can be heard is the song itself. Maybe if there's someone talking over it it doesn't work.

WRONG CHANNEL STUPID FUCKING ZOOMNIGGER

>but at the same time it would be unfair.
why?

see
What's the problem?

seethe more fagoroni

Retard monetized his videos
He gets no sympathy from me

gilvasunner’s upload had 6 million comments on it