You HAVE caught a shiny in PLA

You HAVE caught a shiny in PLA....

Right user?

Attached: 2022020320395400-7CBCCE282CD36658AB28471FB4791102.jpg (1280x720, 285.26K)

the only shiny Ive ever caught was the red gyrados in Gold and HG

Attached: 1626803738414.jpg (280x180, 7.15K)

yea a blue ponita

Not yet, but I only started playing it today, I've been busy with stuff I got for Christmas or on the Steam winter sale.

I don't play this shitty game

Is PLA worth playing? I enjoy Pokemon but got bored of the series with the heavy handholding in the 3D games, but I've always been skeptical of the people who wanted "open world pokemon". Is the game genuinely fun or are people praising it just for being something new?

Gameplay loop is incredibly fun, fast paced, and addicting.

Same.

Non-random shiny handouts don't count.

Attached: 25de4181eb55b8228bfc61a293ec4dc510-04-pokemon-gun.rsquare.w1200.jpg (1200x1200, 135K)

Zubat and Murkrow so far.

Fun but very shallow. Don't expect to put much thought into what you're doing or needing much technical skill.

>Gameplay loop
Could've just said trash. Oh well....

YAMEROOOO

Attached: 1629894081628.jpg (495x362, 17.39K)

They handout a shiny Ponyta in this game.

No, I got 2 in BDSP so my luck has run dry for about another 10 years

I have never found a shiny in the wild in a single pokemon game and I've played 5.
I've always had to use the methods for manipulating odds or those that guarantee you one.

have you played pixelmon?
think that but with a checklist and dialogue boxes

Are any of these Evo lines in the game?

>swinub/piloswine/mamoswine
>venipede/whirlipede/scolipede
>cottonee/whimsicott
>deino/zweilous/hydreigon
>spheal/sealeo/walrein

Ty anons.

Yes
No
No
No
Yes

Yes to Swinub and Spheal, no to others

Yes. A retard shinny bidoof

Damn 2/5. Hmm, there's rumors of dlc that adds like 150+ Pokemon going around. Maybe I'll hold off for a bit. There's enough stuff coming out this month + next month anyway.

Of course.
A level 2 bidoof.
Because that's just my luck.
First shiny I've ever seen outside of red garydos and I've played every generation at least twice, and it's a fucking bidoof like 45 minutes into the game.

Fast paced is not something I would ever associate with a turn based game, so that's surprising assuming you're not just spewing buzzwords.

I've never gotten super deep on post game, so I don't care that it doesn't have a ton of depth. Is it fun enough to carry it through the runtime or does it drag later in the game?

I have not played Pixelmon.

>I enjoy Pokemon but got bored of the series with the heavy handholding in the 3D games
The first two hours or so are practically nothing but cutscene after cutscene after cutscene with occasional bouts where you catch a couple pokemon before you're forced back to camp.
After that though it opens up tremendously and become sincredibly fun.

There's something incredibly zenlike about walking around in a big open area sneaking around catching pokemon or fighting them with basically zero transition in/out of battle.

It's incredibly well made, it's just slightly janky in the graphics department.

these graphics look so washed out
why do they look like they were in a sandstorm? none of the pokemon are shiny, nothing in the game is shiny with those horrible shaders. you only get unpolished pokemon

Only gets tedious when you’re in the post game trying to unlock super boss or going for 100% completion, game is very fun for most of the run time.

Gotten 12 from outbreaks, but my first was a random shiny Shinx about 2 hours into the game.

Only Kriketot.